***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I can respect that
I love the 12/13/14 models a lot of other despise them lol
But I hate 1/2/3/9 so I feel you

Flight 12’s up on snkrs
It’s not a draw so that’s a good sign
Maybe they will send out reservations on Thursday

Some collectors do not like 12s.. met a lot of people that do not like 12s and 14s in my experience.
Not a fan of 12's either. Or 8's & 2's. But these are looking real fire imo. Just the right amount of different for my eyes.

I have never seen or heard anymore not like the 12’s until the latter part of this thread.
12's dont exactly fly off the shelves. They usually sit around for a while unless its an og colorway. Those olive 12's still up on Nike & they actually look good. When did those come out, a month ago?

Olives are one of those very polarizing colors though. Most 12s actually seem to hold their resale value very well... cant find hardly anything online for under retail and Ebay is flooded with fakes. I think 12s are one of the best silhouettes but I rarely wear mine.

With that being said, the IFs have been my most anticipated shoe since they were announced this year and I wear hella blue/white so this will get rocked often and I can give my mad uncomfortable Win Like 82s a rest. I'm tempted to double up if they somehow actually do go on discount.

Reactions: ARK
Well I did get my Bords for like $120 at an outlet and the Greys hit outlets too I think, Olives will eventually. I do regret buying thise vachettas tho, the shape on them seems off and they aren't very flexible. Also they can still be found for under retail. Only purchase I actually regret not waiting on this year...

If im not mistaken the blk/red 12s dropped last yr and the french blues dropped a few yrs ago... sooo they are dropping

I can see these sitting throughout the weekend but Nike's been doing their fake SNKRS sell out allllll year. Half the stuff that flies on SNKRS is usually sitting in Foot stores for a good 1-2 weeks after. They don't want employees getting that swoosh disco.

I can see these sitting throughout the weekend but Nike's been doing their fake SNKRS sell out allllll year. Half the stuff that flies on SNKRS is usually sitting in Foot stores for a good 1-2 weeks after. They don't want employees getting that swoosh disco.
I hope you’re right because I’ll be working this weekend

0A1A8C6F-89B4-4888-B060-42C78F58825E.png

Back
Top Bottom