***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

No my friend, I want to do this on my own. It shows determination, work ethic, and good character. If I'm able to afford something on my own it shows that I have the ability to work hard and reap in the benefits of so.
I never meant to have them buy the shoes for you. You'd pay them back obviously. I just implied you could simplify the purchase by using their card for it in case you somehow cart 2 and then can't checkout because of insufficient funds.

Anybody who thinks these pink 12's aren't about to sellout has been smoking some good loud lol. Joints will be gone in 60 seconds. You might be able to find preschool and toddler sizes a few days later but the GS sizes will be gone Saturday.

Anybody who thinks these pink 12's aren't about to sellout has been smoking some good loud lol. Joints will be gone in 60 seconds. You might be able to find preschool and toddler sizes a few days later but the GS sizes will be gone Saturday.

Yea my girl asked if I should be out early to get my daughter pair....

I told her if WE don't get them.... We will regret it... Every girl round here will have except her... Plus her collection craves 12s....

Well just got the call for my girls 5.5...gonna surprise her with them..now it's chill mode for me, don't gonna stress it

yea nike does that for girls jordans now.extended sizes

yall need to stop giving resellers false hope tho lol

gonna have a bunch of resellers holding pairs hostage and handing a bunch of little girls a sadderday they will never forget :lol:

Last edited:
gonna have a bunch of resellers holding pairs hostage and handing a bunch of little girls a sadderday they will never forget
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Still interested in seeing pics/info on the red/white 12s.. Red upper. The ps reminds me of Carmines, but no telling what shade of red/materials will be.. :nerd:

yea nike does that for girls jordans now.extended sizes

yall need to stop giving resellers false hope tho lol

gonna have a bunch of resellers holding pairs hostage and handing a bunch of little girls a sadderday they will never forget
laugh.gif
I apologize but I couldn't let the chance pass by
roll.gif

good thing my girl didnt like the pink 12 im not about to go fight some people for a pair of pinks shoes...  lmao

wait the GS pair came with a sticker?? or did my girl take it from my box she always takes all the extra stuff to mess with me. 

Back
Top Bottom