***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
i got the nylons. im good on these. i like the nylons better anyway. more durable and i can wear em wintertime no problem. suede would get killed in winter weather.

jays.png

Can't beat that

giphy.gif

$132 thanks to $152 PX price -$20 PX gift card

Hate the reverse taxi name. But would have seriously considered getting if the uppers were leather. The suede makes me remember my huge dislike towards the "Flu game" in 09.

Hate the reverse taxi name. But would have seriously considered getting if the uppers were leather. The suede makes me remember my huge dislike towards the "Flu game" in 09.

09' Flu games fire you buggin, same as the black suede

Oh man reverse taxi’s sure do look good on feet
Definitely scooping them up when it hits that disco disco that’s for sure

Favorite 12 of all?

the Food Poisonings i mean Flu Games, they were the first pair of Jordans ever to touch my feet in 1997 borrowed from a friend, i have had a few pairs over the years of random Js but nothing hit like the 12. i'd say OG CW > Retro+ CW. Then i'd rank the 5 like this: Flu Games > Cherries > Playoffs /Taxi > Obsidian in that order.

TBH i'm being extra picky, i could have been had a perfect collection but that would mean getting the Milan's in a 10.5 for under $500 instead of an 11 |l that women's pr that i missing isn't even expensive either so yeah pure pickiness :lol:

the Food Poisonings i mean Flu Games, they were the first pair of Jordans ever to touch my feet in 1997 borrowed from a friend, i have had a few pairs over the years of random Js but nothing hit like the 12. i'd say OG CW > Retro+ CW. Then i'd rank the 5 like this: Flu Games > Cherries > Playoffs /Taxi > Obsidian in that order.

TBH i'm being extra picky, i could have been had a perfect collection but that would mean getting the Milan's in a 10.5 for under $500 instead of an 11 |l that women's pr that i missing isn't even expensive either so yeah pure pickiness :lol:
Flu gms were also my first at that time also. Had them seemingly before anyone else so I felt high for sure on those. Especially when i bought with my own money working. Pretty sure I bought em before MJ actually started playing in them if memory recalls. But Taxis and Playoffs were always the pairs I wanted the most out of the original run. Those three are always gonna be at the top of my list. The white and reds are always gonna be up there also because I specifically remember being at the grandparents house watching Jordan drop 50 against the Heat. I believe it was their opener. At that time I had already seen the frozen moment ad several times so I truly believed the white/reds were only for him.

Well ****. I just bought a pair off Eastbay anyway. Too much of an OG vibe for me to pass on. Holds me over till the Playoffs come back.

Back
Top Bottom