***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Was really looking forward to these, extremely disappointed. The mock ups and photoshops were way better than the actual product. Like others said, oh well more money saved.

I'm all in on the concords. These look just like I imagined, I'm so glad they went with suede instead of leather on the upper

1597112285726.gif

I was considering the black/dark concord XII now I'm not too sure about them after seeing pictures.

It's just basically predominantly black shoe with a little purple on them whereas I'm sure most of us preferred black with purple on the sides and outsole which gives XII that common contrasting look. More purple would have certainly brought out character on these.

I think I could have lived with the suede material instead of the common leather on XII. But the sever lack of purple bugs me a little with the finished product now.

JB needs to stop playing games and release these two already just like this (White/Red being more of a priority for me). After that, they can release every color of the rainbow with whatever material they want.

j12wr.jpg

j12p.jpg
yep!
finna go clean mine up. Playoffs never made it back intact from the yard, but Cherries still hanging on.
12s are tanks!!

Cherries are the only OG CW I'm missing. Those are overdue. We got Flints after 10 years, gimme those Cherries now. I'll take Playoffs/Obsidians/Taxi's again too

I knew they'd find a way to mess up the concord XII. I might still be in just because they're the color of my alumni.

Not sure what’s the hold up on the cherries, taxis and playoff remastered releases.

the cherries have been rumored for a release every year for the past 2-3 years

I LOVED to see the Playoff cw make another return!!!

I’d be in for a Black/Orange XII just like the U. Golds!

having the royal 12s from last year, I don't mind that the concords aren't coming with the concord toe cap. I think they would have looked too similar

tbh I was going to be in regardless since they're coming out on my birthday. Hope the date doesn't change.

Back
Top Bottom