***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
It really is. Always wanted those...Smh
Not so funny story about my gamma 12s, I won a raffle at FA. Then me being an idiot, I mistakenly threw the ticket in garbage
Sooooo, I couldn’t get that pair, I got a good deal from a random NT’er. After the sell dude told me, He lost money because of the shipping.... Because he needed the money to pay a bill...I’m like why are you buying shoes, when you need to pay bills 🤷🏽‍♂️

JB continues to disrespect the 12. Taxis with suede? Stop with all the suede BS and bring back the original already!
5617E475-46E7-4A38-9E06-0AF432CD1501.png

What a joke. Thank god I don't really care about Taxis anymore, but whether it's Gentry back at it or if it would've happened anyway with the other people running brand strategy over there ... they're really ****ing up the good path they were on from about 2015-18/19.
I mean, how many almost-OG Taxis are they going to do? The real B of this for people who have been waiting a long time for these to return is, this means we won't see a legit OG Taxi retro for another how many years? Seriously, WTF is their problem?

They suddenly seem more concerned than ever that if they drop their gems, no one will buy anything else. But it's difficult to see much evidence of that. First of all, when you go a solid 5-8 (and in some cases, more) years between re-releases, I fail to see much reason to worry that people who bought them the previous time won't buy them again. Second, look at what happens when they drop OG colorways of, say, the IV: they still sell a boatload of other non-OG IV colorways in quick succession.

I don't even dislike changing the mudguards to suede. They can make some cool versions of the 12 by doing that ... but don't bastardize the OGs with it. Make some retro+ 12s with suede, but in other cool colors and leave the OGs alone. Look at the AMM IIIs: they look dope AF. But that's how to do it, rather than releasing WC IIIs and making the EP panels gray suede like the AMMs. That's basically what they're doing here to the 12s. It's complete assclownery.

Back
Top Bottom