***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Can We Call These DMP 12s
1B00C77F-0174-4326-A83D-0B944CCD02BB.jpeg

I know exactly where I was and what I was doing that morning lol. Got the giant NO BULL poster at the same time. Can’t believe it’s been that long. Wild.
That foot locker ad and this nike ad I presented to my mom hoping she would realize how much I wanted these.
I was 16 at the time. And this shoe, not getting them, made me realize I had to work and make $ for this type of S--T.

GOAT AJ.....don't quote me
I’m quoting you :lol:
I didn’t mind playing in my OG Taxis. As soon as I got them, they became my college IM indoor-only hoops shoe. I was like the only one playing in them. More than a couple other players said to me, “I love those Jordans but I don’t know how you can play in them, they’re so heavy.” I saw plenty of people wearing them on campus casually, but virtually no one liked playing in them other than me LOL

Ya 12s are a pretty heavy/bulky shoe for basketball.. Prolly the most bulletproof, wear em year round type Air Jordan’s tho. Excellent off court. I have played in my 12s couple times though.

I balled so much in my 03 blk/reds :lol:

For some reason the leather on those was more flexible than the 03 playoffs and flints. Never balled in my playoffs because I ain't want no marks on the white parts and they were bulky and a lil stiff to ball in.

Ya 12s are a pretty heavy/bulky shoe for basketball.. Prolly the most bulletproof, wear em year round type Air Jordan’s tho. Excellent off court. I have played in my 12s couple times though.
I played in 12s all throughout my teen years without thinking twice about it or having any issues whatsoever.

I'm pretty confident I couldn’t play in them now lol

Back
Top Bottom