***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Finally pushed an order through with finishline. I had to checkout as guest. They are all sold out now

Last edited:
That moment when the fcfs spot tells you they raffled them. Smh. I pulled up the launch locator and showed them it said fcfs and they just said sorry...but told me some pairs didn't get raffled. The 7.5y is good but I had to drive to another fcfs spot to try to get the 9.5y. 11 people in this line...we will see.

At least LA has a spot every 2 to 3 miles.

Last edited:
My girl said it was a major line.... She say dude arrested trying to get 3 different sizes.... He threatened employee saying he'll shake this bit....

This feels like an XI release as far as hype is concerned. This is a beloved model which may lead to an instant sell out errytime.

I do it the ol' manual way but dese bots midas well b G*DZILLA. UNSTOPPABLE!

Don't sleep.

Got a 3.5y on Nike earlier. Looks like my little girl gonna have to wait a year to wear them tho. Will be a nice Christmas present. Got some Batman DB's a while back for my boy too. Santa got his elves working the factories this year I suppose.
devil.gif

Glad I won a raffle for my niece, I promised her since i couldn't get her 72-10's. She really liked these and I am glad FL came thru with that call.

Congrats to those that were able to cop.

I was stuck at the car dealership today but I was able to add to cart on FNL immediately, entered my wc $20 then got stuck on PayPal checkout where it remained until soldout

The Demand On This Shoe Is Real.... Lines At Every Store Here In Denver Are Out The Door
mean.gif

It's real out here for these 12's.  This is pretty crazy
This feels like an XI release as far as hype is concerned. This is a beloved model which may lead to an instant sell out errytime.
The 12's are really getting mad love this year
pimp.gif
After I saw the Masters hype I knew it was real. How many better all black shoes exist (Jordan, Nike, and other brands included) and people somehow lose their minds and go crazy for THE MASTERS? LOL. 

The crazy thing about it all is that the 12's were NOT one of the adored models when they came out when I was in HS.  They actually were on sale in Eastbay for $99 which meant they were less at some other spots.  I've never been a serious fan of 12's but these were cute today and if they were easily obtainable I would've copped.  HOWEVER, I'm not losing any sleep over not.  IMHO I think hype took a break last year and now it's back and bigger than ever.  The 12's still aren't overly impressive.  I wouldn't mind a flu game on my team though. :wink:

BUT if we saw grown men fighting over pink Jordan 12's (fellas yall gotta do better 
laugh.gif
 ) then those girls 11's are going to start wars. 

Was able to stroll through and cop at my local mall. Thank goodness for civilized people. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom