***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I remember those from 2002. I can't believe it's been 20 years now. I never liked those. Those were supposed to be a "convertible" gimmick.

I'm going to be clear and honest with it that I don't like any Jordans past the XIII.

I'm going to reiterate I'll always like the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII in that particular order. I'll always dislike the IX & X. I primarily like the original colorways with the 1 through IV. I don't care for the VIII, but I still need an acceptable/good rehash of the Aqua VIII. The XII are OK depending on the colorway.

I appreciate all the models up until the Jordan XX. The OG, Stealth, and “QS” colorway are some personal faves. All other models after those are team Jordans to me

Why would they love them more that Royals when the only difference is a white sole that attracts dirt faster, and colors under the shoe that no one can see?

Why would they love them more that Royals when the only difference is a white sole that attracts dirt faster, and colors under the shoe that no one can see?
You really people got different tastes right brother? You're not the target audience.

Im asking you what you think makes them better and will have women "eating them up". This is just a lazy edit on another shoe that just released a few years ago.
My bad fam... But I've said it again and again most people who buy shoes aren't sneakerheads like ourselves and only care about nice and simple colorways they can throw fits together with. Also women love Xiis, they basically sell themselves.

UnDS…. One of the goat jays imo

7F277104-687A-4CE8-82BA-7B1177CF042E.jpeg
You know a shoe is 🔥 when you can get away with tube socks like it's '87 or something.

Back
Top Bottom