***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
These are technically a women's shoe right? It's a women's shoe with extended sizing? I'm trying to collect all 12s in mens colourways, so not sure if this counts or not.

i've (when i was actively collecting) grabbed every 10.5m/12w available which put me at 2 and one pair of 11.5/13 in the low white pink, it really depends on size available and what you feel constitutes a perfect collection in your heart

i've (when i was actively collecting) grabbed every 10.5m/12w available which put me at 2 and one pair of 11.5/13 in the low white pink, it really depends on size available and what you feel constitutes a perfect collection in your heart

My heart is confused because usually there are mens colourways and womens/GS colourways, but this one seems to be womens with extended sizing :rolleyes

Cool Grey's/Stealths!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220828_194220461.jpg
    IMG_20220828_194220461.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 92
My heart is confused because usually there are mens colourways and womens/GS colourways, but this one seems to be womens with extended sizing :rolleyes
Going back to 2001 when women Jordan retros started releasing they always went to like a women’s 17 somewhere around there but now days they call it extended sizing when it goes past a women’s 12

Far as Jordan 12 women’s the white university blue 2004 and white pink low top 2004 went up to Aleast a mens 15 maybe higher

no there's been 3 straight Women's extended sizes colorways that didn't really go "GS" route. The Vanchetta, Midnight Black, Low Pink all coming in Women's and not the traditional GS sizing all the way down

Back
Top Bottom