***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I don't know if you have ever owned a pair of the 03-04 XII retros, but the 2012 releases pale in comparison. The leather was noticeably thinner and of less quality. Even the stitching between the panels was less pronounced.

The CDP Taxis are better than the 2012s as well.

The good news is the recent pics of the 2016 Frenh Blues look a lot like the 2004 pair.
nah i was in high school, no job no money.

the best quality jordan I feel i have is the 2015 chicago.

i plan on getting the french blue, and black/red 12s. 

cement 4s

metallic 5s

and hoping for bred 4s NA and SJ 11.

nothing else interests me this year. 

I don't know if you have ever owned a pair of the 03-04 XII retros, but the 2012 releases pale in comparison. The leather was noticeably thinner and of less quality. Even the stitching between the panels was less pronounced.

The CDP Taxis are better than the 2012s as well.

The good news is the recent pics of the 2016 Frenh Blues look a lot like the 2004 pair.
I'll second that, cdp started the downward spiral in 12s quality IMO. Many remastered releases have only been better than retros since 2009 and people have been happy. These 12s should trump all 12s since 2008 and at least come close to the 2004 if not the OG.

I'll second that, cdp started the downward spiral in 12s quality IMO. Many remastered releases have only been better than retros since 2009 and people have been happy. These 12s should trump all 12s since 2008 and at least come close to the 2004 if not the OG.

Repped!

I agree on all accounts. I'm hyped to get my hands on these French blues and a fresh pair of Black/Red assuming the quality is what it appears to be. My 03 Black/Reds have sole separation and need to be re-glued.

The price is likely to change, but from what I read the Black 12 listed in J23 for a September release is OVO.

From what I see in Men's, there are:

Master

French Blue

Flu Game

Grey/Blue - I've seen 2 versions of this everywhere. One that's faded, and another that looks just like the Cool Grey/Orange from 2012 except with blue.

Red/White

OVO

Those red 12's are underperforming. JB better do a dark red in suede. Would be KRAZY!

The red/whites are going to be a game time decision for me. Waiting to see materials and quality.

Kinda off topic but how are OG 12s not wearable? All I see is the plastic tab on the sides cracking. 

I'm hearing the master are only being released in men's sizes any word on that? Also any pictures of the February gs pair being released

Other than the side tab cracking and the soles delaminating, I haven't seen anything else that would prevent OGs from being rocked.

2nd that. The old 12's can definitely take a beating. My playoff 12's from 04 were worn hard and the only thing aside from the usual scratches,scuffs was the sole seperation.

Other than the side tab cracking and the soles delaminating, I haven't seen anything else that would prevent OGs from being rocked.

2nd that. The old 12's can definitely take a beating. My playoff 12's from 04 were worn hard and the only thing aside from the usual scratches,scuffs was the sole seperation.

Thanks and repped!contemplating on either copping OGs or the new release.OGs are more appealing to me for the collection since they are still going to be wearable.

If you can. Wait and see what the new release is like. I don't know how the OG prices are going to react when the new ones drop . But if they drop and you don't like them you can always go get the OG. Just a thought

If you can. Wait and see what the new release is like. I don't know how the OG prices are going to react when the new ones drop . But if they drop and you don't like them you can always go get the OG. Just a thought

Yep thats what exactly im going to do. Im just mad when i had an opportunity to get DS OGs from wormtokyo a few months ago for $100-$150 and passed because i was thinking they were not wearable.

Back
Top Bottom