***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Were 12s always this hyped? These seems to have more hype than the 11s, lately.

Naw but they've always been popular. 11-13s get a lot of love.

I think (no specific order) that 1, 3-7, maybe 8, 11-13s are beloved.

1s are on some outrageous hype stuff now too.

I don't remember the last batch of retro's (Playoff, Obsidian, etc.) being this hyped. The demand was there for the Taxi's, but were obtainable with a little bit of legwork. People beasted over the Gamma's.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last time JB went heavy with AJ 12 retro's was 2003-2004 and they all sold well + got a lot love where i'm from

Naw but they've always been popular. 11-13s get a lot of love.

I think (no specific order) that 1, 3-7, maybe 8, 11-13s are beloved.

1s are on some outrageous hype stuff now too.

In general I think the first 13 models are seen as the "classics" of Jordan Brand/Nike, which people love. Some then moreso than others. Like 2's seem to be at the very bottom, right below the 9's. I'd say that 8's aren't all that high on the list either, along with the 10's. 3-5 seems to be a kind of holy trinity that you can probably always count on people liking, with their being bad colorways as well of course and 11's are probably the most hyped in this group. 12's aren't the most popular then, but i'd say are definitely around the middle area or so (Above the 2's and 8's-10's, but below the 3's-5's).

Last edited:
Wtf B. I'm calling if I don't get an email by today. Expected delivery is 03/11 tho.

I got no email but i looked on my order history and they shipped estimated march 10. Originally it said march 14. Shipping from nike been hella fast to cali lately

I dont get why people judge men wearing these? I know the color is too feminine( I wouldnt rock these bec of that reason ) but they can do whatever they want. I even copped and rocked the GS citrus 11s that came out last year and I dont see that as a problem. I'm 29 years old if that matters. Just keep the hate to yourselves people.

Anyways, I wanted to get these for my girl for valentines but the release date got moved. Didnt try to get them online when I could yesterday but got lucky when we went to the mall in the afternoon. I got the last size 3Y for my girl(she has unusually small feet). Fortunately was able to get there a few minutes earlier. another couple asked for the same size when we were about to pay but was already sold out. 

as a grown man, you should know better than to wear girl shoes. No hate
uhhhhhhh

air-jordan-retro-7-wmns-varsity-maize.jpg

I think the hype is about to explode not just on XII's but JB period. With the combo of 3's,4's,IX,SJ, 12's,16's,Kobe PE's n XXX it appears JB is making a comeback to save his most important asset, his name. XII's will lead the way and continue to dominate, I hope.

Still preparing to ship, no cancellation as of now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom