***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Wow. For those who did not get the idiom "might as well" from "midas well" I apologize for confusing you.

But your jersey is still trash.

Troll bait... No one wears the sticky stuff.. As kids we would trash them.... Our moms be like where's yall clothes...

Not everyone has the money to pay for $250 jersey my friend, especially a college student.

I hate to do this cause it breaks my own rule but I have to. You can afford $200+ shoes and comment in every thread like you're copping but only. $20 for Walmart quality jersey with close to no job?

And if you want something bad enough you should figure out a legit hustle at your age. When I lived on campus plenty of my buddies had barber shops in their dorm rooms or had a candy shop in combination with Financial Aid Money, Work Study, Part-Time jobs. My sister got her Masters while working 2-1/2 jobs. We stayed fresh with Avirex's and the newest J's. Not the garbo replica crap.

Wow. For those who did not get the idiom "might as well" from "midas well" I apologize for confusing you.

But your jersey is still trash.

Not everyone has the money to pay for $250 jersey my friend, especially a college student.

poor college students dont stunt with their $20 jerseys doe :lol:

the post doesnt sound like a poor college student. it sounds like something that thinks they are doing it

View media item 1942586

You all know what's next.

And if you want something bad enough you should figure out a legit hustle at your age. When I lived on campus plenty of my buddies had barber shops in their dorm rooms or had a candy shop in combination with Financial Aid Money, Work Study, Part-Time jobs. My sister got her Masters while working 2-1/2 jobs. We stayed fresh with Avirex's and the newest J's. Not the garbo replica crap.
My friend, I bought the Nike Air Cement 4s by working in a college bookstore at the beginning of the year (get paid every week when I work) and had money to go to the movies and out to eat twice. I save my money for the stuff I want and I'm doing the same for the White and French Blue 12s and the other shoes this year. There are certain products I will pay for and certain products I will not pay for. The shoes can last long while a shirt can be damaged easily.

poor college students dont stunt with their $20 jerseys doe
laugh.gif

the post doesnt sound like a poor college student. it sounds like something that thinks they are doing it
"You Know what's next"= The White and French Blue 12s. Of course it's not going to impress grown men in a sneaker thread who have financial stability and freedom.

My friend, I bought the Nike Air Cement 4s by working in a college bookstore at the beginning of the year (get paid every week when I work) and had money to go to the movies and out to eat twice. I save my money for the stuff I want and I'm doing the same for the White and French Blue 12s and the other shoes this year. There are certain products I will pay for and certain products I will not pay for. The shoes can last long while a shirt can be damaged easily.

You damn right it will damage easily for $20. Priorities is outta whack. Wth you think will happen?

But whateva man just do you and try not to brag unless you truly got something to brag about or just be humble and enjoy your blessings.

Cats spending a stack on yeezys to wear with 30 dollar h&m pants, knock off pants mind you. So a 20 dollar jersey for 200 kicks is about right
smile.gif
Bro you know I don't really care about name brands that much either. I wear levis and a JC Penneys Hey Arnold shirt with Legend Blue 11s.
laugh.gif

You damn right it will damage easily for $20. Priorities is outta whack. Wth you think will happen?

But whateva man just do you and try not to brag unless you truly got something to brag about or just be humble and enjoy your blessings.
I wasn't bragging though.

Not really bro, on a weekly basis dudes drop bout $200 on hunks of leather and rubber that cost $20 at the most. Then the argument bout shoes last longer than a shirt? Some ppl bring out gear from the 92 Olympics. Sneakerheads store their shoes a certain way, I'm sure sweaterheads fold their cardigans a certain way :lol:

You saying you'll spend money on what you want, that's a valid argument, but $200 shoes why not $200 jersey? saying the jersey can easily be damaged, that's a fallacy

Ok. So, Would you like to share what other shoes you plan on coppin this year on your meager college salary?
No my friend, I'm simply trying to state that I work for what I want and that I plan to secure the shoes I want by working hard. I worked to afford the shoes I have in my collection through my summer job and the jobs I had during school. 

this dude i went to school with actually took the nike sewing off of the chest area so it would seem like it was the real deal :lol:

Little did he know you can tell by the tags lol

man, yea we could see the spot where the nike check was supposed to be :lol:

i remember wanting a jordan bulls authentic so bad back in 2000 and def wanted one when he played for the wiz....

Not really bro, on a weekly basis dudes drop bout $200 on hunks of leather and rubber that cost $20 at the most. Then the argument bout shoes last longer than a shirt? Some ppl bring out gear from the 92 Olympics. Sneakerheads store their shoes a certain way, I'm sure sweaterheads fold their cardigans a certain way
laugh.gif

You saying you'll spend money on what you want, that's a valid argument, but $200 shoes why not $200 jersey? saying the jersey can easily be damaged, that's a fallacy
As a man I would rather go for the cheaper alternative if the chance presents itself. If I see a jersey for $20 and one for $200 you could guess which one I would choose.

Back
Top Bottom