***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
12,000 pairs confirmed. Can they just retro the playoffs so I dont have to deal with this limited edition hassle.

I know and I'd rather nike release Playoff 12s instead of this. It would be near impossible to get these.
I would too, the more original colorways, the merrier. You know Nike/JB has to keep those limited/exclusive buyers happy.

Quality was kinda iffy on my double but my 1st pair beat but I will take playoffs over those babyface pleather looking joints any day.
I feel like they could use a better concept for this shoe. To many limited/exclusive releases mimic an original or lifestyle colorway (these, the collaboration 5s with Supreme)

Quality was kinda iffy on my double but my 1st pair beat but I will take playoffs over those babyface pleather looking joints any day.

I would too, the more original colorways, the merrier. You know Nike/JB has to keep those limited/exclusive buyers happy.
Wings 12s would be nice to have but I would be more than happy for a playoff 12 retro. as long as they are more available then I'll settle with that so I can get a pair.

I feel like they could use a better concept for this shoe. To many limited/exclusive releases mimic an original or lifestyle colorway (these, the collaboration 5s with Supreme)
Nah. Just release Flints and cherry 12s and we can call it even. No more suede 12s. 12s are historically tanks. Built to last and if those red and white joints are suede. Money saved.

Back
Top Bottom