***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

You probably are like the rest of the SHEEP Poopdaddy and go to sleep in fear errynight of becoming broke or dying. I have an advantage bcuz I don't fear dying or being broke. Me and my kids are smart enough to persevere keep n keep it moving. So who sounds like the Looser me or u?
you, for thinking you know me and gettin your jimmies in a rustle
:lol:
08515847a454470c492def31c7ad34c9e08a776.gif

but I don't wish nothin bad on you, just to make that clear [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

but I don't wish nothin bad on you, just to make that clear [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Its nice to see you made it past your shapes & colors. I was gonna say we can start on letters & numbers today but you skipped ahead. What a great student! Keep up the good work son.

When I have time after I drop off my kids and finish my chemo you will be blocked tho 4 sho. I think you can handle it from here. :wink:

Its nice to see you made it past your shapes & colors. I was gonna say we can start on letters & numbers today but you skipped ahead. What a great student! Keep up the good work son.

When I have time after I drop off my kids and finish my chemo you will be blocked tho 4 sho. I think you can handle it from here. :wink:
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Last edited:
That shade of red seems a little too bright, but it's too early to trust any pics.

Back and forth between either the Masters or Breds (one or the other)...I like the history and OG aspect behind the Bred 12s....but I kind of like the simple look of the Master 12s better personally (sometimes, all that red is too much for me to rock casually even though it is a good balance between black-and-red)....

Back and forth between either the Masters or Breds (one or the other)...I like the history and OG aspect behind the Bred 12s....but I kind of like the simple look of the Master 12s better personally (sometimes, all that red is too much for me to rock casually even though it is a good balance between black-and-red)....
Black/Reds over the Masters all day and tomorrow.

It's crazy when you see some 12s on a cartoon show. This is from an episode in the show, Bleach
Kaede Rukawa  was the first anime character to wear the Jordan 12 (Taxi) in promo art from Slam Dunk:

Last edited:
Speaking of 12s got my 04 playoffs in today. I can't believe how good of condition they are. I'm actually impressed.
nice. that looks better than mine. my silver tab on the side and the sole has started a little yellowing even tho i only wore them few times a year in absolute dry weather.
WOW, totally surprised by this. I thought it was only AJ5 fire red that he wore. Was this promo art for a Slam Dunk OVA release?
that's from the art book after the series ended i believe.

here's a commercial by Takehiko Inoue for Shiseido. you can see Ryokawa also wearing the XII. not entirely sure if the art work came first or the commercial. Sakuragi still has the 1 on.

Last edited:

nice. that looks better than mine. my silver tab on the side and the sole has started a little yellowing even tho i only wore them few times a year in absolute dry weather.

here's a commercial by Takehiko Inoue for Shiseido. you can see Ryokawa also wearing the XII. not entirely sure if the art work came first or the commercial. Sakuragi still has the 1 on.

Fun Fact: Sakuragi wore the 5s too (before Kaede Rukawa did in the manga):

Last edited:

Fun Fact: Sakuragi wore the 5s too (before Kaede Rukawa did in the manga):

View media item 1880779
yea that's a national Jersey, this would had happened after the story or in his head thinking he was better which wouldn't count either way

Back
Top Bottom