***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
My French Blue shoes does not have the qc stamp inside the box or the soles, but has the Eastbay sticker on the box.

Last edited:
My French Blue shoes does not have the qc stamp inside the box or the soles, but has the Eastbay sticker on the box.
That's all you need (Eastbay sticker) if you bought them from there. Some of those stickers are added by some of the companies (gold quality stickers). Not all of them add it though.

Yeah sorry forgot some retailers still have them. Meant if they'll be a decent cop to attempt getting. The 72-10 11s were gr and Nike still has pairs of those online haha. The dunk from aboves sold out on Nike Canada almost instantly, just wondering if I should attempt getting them online from Nike or if I should ask my reseller connect to secure me a pair.

Nike still has pairs of 72-10s available online? Not that I've seen
The masters top of my list dopest JB shoe to drop this yr by far, still pissed i didnt get em :rolleyes

Agreed, Masters and the Dunk From Above IV's are my favorites.

Nike still has pairs of 72-10s available online? Not that I've seen
Agreed, Masters and the Dunk From Above IV's are my favorites.

Was before when I posted that Nike Canada had a few sizes online.. They restocked on the dunk from aboves a couple days ago too

Was before when I posted that Nike Canada had a few sizes online.. They restocked on the dunk from aboves a couple days ago too

Yeah dunks have been available which is nice. I doubled up but honestly considering tripling up due to how much I love the shoe.

Yeah dunks have been available which is nice. I doubled up but honestly considering tripling up due to how much I love the shoe.

Very nice man, I've never seen it in person yet, but since release pictures it was never a must cop for me for some reason. Nice shoe something about it just isn't for me

Very nice man, I've never seen it in person yet, but since release pictures it was never a must cop for me for some reason. Nice shoe something about it just isn't for me

Yeah it's definitely one of those colorways that people seem to either love or hate. Seeing and feeling in person helps for them though due to the soft sweet leather.

I'm still shocked I didn't see more of these kinda pics with the Masters and FB release. Was waiting to cut up on these clowns. I'm sure we will get plenty matchy/shorty wanna b a thug pics with the Flu Game release tho.

Please stop calling them flu games

The masters top of my list dopest JB shoe to drop this yr by far, still pissed i didnt get em
eyes.gif
Yup, Masters is just pure class. Imagine if MJ played with them
nthat.gif

Please mods, ban this obvious troll.
Just because he doesn't call the Black and Red 12s the "Flu Games" doesn't mean he's a troll. A troll contributes nothing to the thread and usually just antagonizes the people by derogatory terms. Learn what it means before accusing someone of being one.

I'm not sure how the Pink XII's run since it was a girls gs shoe. It's possible tho but depends on your foot. Biggest difference in Mens vs. GS/Womens is the width.

guess i cant get any insight

I have the 9.5 Gs and I will say that these shoes run big and I mean extremely big. I have a lot of toe room. Now the weird thing is 9.5 in men's Jordan's are to small

I'm not sure how the Pink XII's run since it was a girls gs shoe. It's possible tho but depends on your foot. Biggest difference in Mens vs. GS/Womens is the width.

I have the 9.5 Gs and I will say that these shoes run big and I mean extremely big. I have a lot of toe room. Now the weird thing is 9.5 in men's Jordan's are to small
9.5 girls shoe is a 10.5-11 in men's.

Last edited:

9.5 girls shoe is a 10.5-11 in men's.

yea but 9.5 GS = 9.5 Mens

Back
Top Bottom