***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
In mine also
smokin.gif

I wish everyone else would agree with you

All of Jordan's don't sell out anymore except 12's so far this year

Because JB seems to only be interested in making good retro+ cws of the 12s.. It's like they took all the high paid designers and put them on the 12s meanwhile all the interns make all the other, hideous retro+ releases like those orange 9 lows.

From the masters was a hit I came to the realization that 12s obviously can't be done wrong. Still have to see how the lows do, but I honestly didn't expect this much love for the 12s this year... Then JB kills the mighty Olympic 7s with this new hot trash.

From the masters was a hit I came to the realization that 12s obviously can't be done wrong. Still have to see how the lows do, but I honestly didn't expect this much love for the 12s this year... Then JB kills the mighty Olympic 7s with this new hot trash.

After the last set of lows trust me they cant go wrong with the 12 lows either, the only time the 12s have gone wrong is the limited hyped bs they kept me from being able to get them, cant wait to see how the ovo and dbs(one day they'll do 'em) go

They already confirmed cherry 12 for spring 2017, and playoff lows, pass on the cherries but I'll be grabbing the lows for sure

I would act like I knew that already and reply back "that's why I said this year" but I didn't lol. I see it though at 1st thought it was just the red/white 13s but I see what you saying as far as cherrys

So thanks to those who helped me on size. Got a pair of 10 12's flu game. Long story short, I got super high before buying them and left the box on the roof of my car and drove off. They fell off and got ran over by s truck. Thank god to those cardboard things inside because they literally saved my shoe. The bag was gone and the box was flat like a pancake on a rainy wet road. I ran and only grabbed the shoes and receipt. These shoes are solid. I'll pose pics soon.

So thanks to those who helped me on size. Got a pair of 10 12's flu game. Long story short, I got super high before buying them and left the box on the roof of my car and drove off. They fell off and got ran over by s truck. Thank god to those cardboard things inside because they literally saved my shoe. The bag was gone and the box was flat like a pancake on a rainy wet road. I ran and only grabbed the shoes and receipt. These shoes are solid. I'll pose pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom