***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
200w.gif
Good looking out

JB is testing us and finding slick ways to cut corners, yet still charge us $225. Quality/Quality control were great with all the $220+ Retail priced releases in 2018, until the Travis Scott(worst QC of 2018 )and these Michigan 12s. An embroidered/stitched tongue would have made these absolutely phenomenal. Instead of giving us a true PE, they give us some GS size execution. The M will start to crack/scuff/wear down with age, and a stitched tongue would have prevented all that.

Gentry is somewhere watching closely and licking his chops.
What is the material on the "M" can't tell from pics and no one that has them in hand has mentioned it. All I know is it's not stitched.

how long does it take for FTA to send a confirmation email?

I think i put an order in on the restock. (got charged) but no email.

This is first time ive ever carted and checked out on there so i have no familiarity with their system

What is the material on the "M" can't tell from pics and no one that has them in hand has mentioned it. All I know is it's not stitched.

It's basically a screenprinted decal. It wrinkles in a weird way like it will crack with age. Its also semi-translucent. I was under the impression the M was stitched like a letterman jacket. Its REALLY cheap looking. Everything else looks good on the shoe with the exception of the M

From what I could tell, the M is raised and painted yellow at best, and ironed on rubber at worst...either way it’s a way JB could save a COUPLE of cents on each shoe. I’m pissed cause I was ALL IN for a proper PE@$225:frown:

This is first time ive ever carted and checked out on there so i have no familiarity with their system

anywhere from immediately to a few hours. if you used an email that has an account set up check your order history. even if you checked out as guest.

anybody picked up from foot stores able to use their rewards? are they still strict on their QS crap?

i just called FTA and they told me my order didnt process and its oos

smh

Did anyone else's "M" on the tongue come with some of the blue on it? IT looks like the blue bled onto the M somehow..
sad-m.jpg

Last edited:
Ya'll got me paranoid about the "M" material being cheap and cracking, etc. About to dump my pair when I get it now....lol. jk (no really im actually debating now).

anybody picked up from foot stores able to use their rewards? are they still strict on their QS crap?

I just picked up couple of hours ago
Honestly I didn’t even ask the cashier didn’t ask
They were really pushing the shirt and pants tho
Asked if I wanted the shirt when I checked in
Then asked if i wanted the pants at checkout

FTA(woodfield mall) had what looked about 2 pages
I would say maybe 48 pairs total
In case anyone was looking for leftovers

Last edited:
I think these are cool.

I won a pair, but declined them from FTA, especially being $220. I'm not a Michigan fan. Maybe if the top eyelets were blue.

Back
Top Bottom