***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Do have any idea the volume that goes through StockX ? I think they are more concerned about getting ppl their merchandise, than they are worried about holding shoes for strangers.

Do have any idea the volume that goes through StockX ? I think they are more concerned about getting ppl their merchandise, than they are worried about holding shoes for strangers.

Correct. I work for the company that owns StockX and we're literally right across the street and they can't even hold pairs for our employees to pick up in person because they're so busy, so we still have to pay shipping. They have so much volume coming through there, they definitely can't take the time to set aside "good" pairs and match them up with certain customers.

Glad I got one of the good ones.
IMG_4100.JPG
IMG_4103.JPG

891366AE-84F1-49DB-BD88-B9DF14D007E1.png Just entered finishline online raffle for in store pickup thru the app
For the olive 12’s
This must be new
Never seen it before got an alert so I entered
See how it goes
You only get to pick one store
You can edit reservation thru app(change size and store) after you enter

Last edited:
891366AE-84F1-49DB-BD88-B9DF14D007E1.png Just entered finishline online raffle for in store pickup thru the app
For the olive 12’s
This must be new
See how it goes

I think this is the first nationwide raffle on the app. I was going to enter, but I can either get these or the international ones coming out later, not both. So I am going to pass for now.

For the olive 12’s
This must be new
See how it goes

Are there ANY pics of these? I’ve searched the forum and the web and haven’t seen anything credible.

Less than two weeks from release seems kind of weird that pictures aren’t prevalent.

finishline finally doing online raffles? might just give em my business again (last purchase was 2015)

Are we ever gonna get playoff 12’s?

Haven’t been up to date on this thread and don’t know if it’s been asked/answered before.

Y’all really entering a raffle for these :rofl::rofl:y’all outta line..just go to the store sat they’ll be widely available

That's odd because FinishLine let's you use their $20-Off Rewards even on new drops, whereas all the other foot sites don't.

That's odd because FinishLine let's you use their $20-Off Rewards even on new drops, whereas all the other foot sites don't.

i can tell you that at the killeen and austin FNL stores you can't use rewards cards on certain jordan/nike/adidas products for the first 2weeks, but unless the box says QS you can use your mil disco but you can no longer mix rewards and mil disco, now that was the real lick right there

Back
Top Bottom