OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped the Pimento's am1 for 36.24 shipped to nyc from kittery outlet.

They don't have any 9.5. I ordered a 10 don't know what other sizes they have.

Number is (207) 451-6094
I just called and they told me 59.99. PM me and let me know how you pulled that one off.

I called earlier. The guy told me they had 8 10's, 4 10.5's and 0 11's but were not taking any more orders for the day. You guys better not get in my way 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I called for the lebron elites and chick thought i was high. i hate SL, so jelly of the deals there

Bron kids are all gone from my 2 ross'

Running Warehouse has a few Running Shoes on sale. Save an extra 15% off with coupon code FB15D. Shipping is free. Additional CB available VVVV
Notable deals after 15% off
Men's Sale
Men's Nike Free 5.0+ Running Shoes $59.50
Grey/Maize/White
Crimson/White
Blue/Black/Volt
Crimson/White/Turq
Volt/Black/Blue
Men's Nike LunaRacer+ Running Shoes (Blue/Orange) $51
Men's Nike Zoom Streak 4 Running Shoes (Crimson/Blue/White) $51
Many more

Went by SL Nike... nothing left. Had some Hurache 2k4s in a 10.5, some new free runs, and bunch of Elite Socks. Thaaaaaaaat's about it.

And yea it took about 6 people to see if any Lebrons were around. 5 of which needed to have a meeting in the middle of the shoe isle to call everyone else instead of, ya know, check in the back or under the counter. The 6th started to look in the size 11 isle... I told him gee... I wish I had thought of that. Shook my head and cut, picked up some eloter though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went by SL Nike... nothing left. Had some Hurache 2k4s in a 10.5, some new free runs, and bunch of Elite Socks. Thaaaaaaaat's about it.

And yea it took about 6 people to see if any Lebrons were around. 5 of which needed to have a meeting in the middle of the shoe isle to call everyone else instead of, ya know, check in the back or under the counter. The 6th started to look in the size 11 isle... I told him gee... I wish I had thought of that. Shook my head and cut, picked up some eloter though.
Which color of the 2K4's?????

Which color of the 2K4's?????

[COLOR=#red]Above but I think they were purple trim if I recall.[/COLOR]

Stopped by my local Nike outlet (Commerce, CA) last night:

Nothing major, as usual 
mean.gif

But I did see a few pairs of Doernbecher Air Force 1's. The one with the Glow In the Dark outsole and AJ4 Mesh on the toebox. They were $90 
sick.gif

But I did see a few pairs of Doernbecher Air Force 1's. The one with the Glow In the Dark outsole and AJ4 Mesh on the toebox. They were $90 sick.gif
Those were on ndc clearance for $70 :lol:

last time there was a F&F upcoming I was in my nearest factory store a few days prior and cool employee just hooked me up with 2 without even asking. I am gonna be by there this weekend, should I ask someone, mention it, or just hope I get lucky? I don't know what store "protocol" is or if its simply luck of the draw with respect to which employee you encounter- cool cat or nervous nelly. Thanks for a heads up anyone in the "know"

Went to the Nike Factory In Las Vegas North. Nothing special. Only thing worth buying were the KD Elites for $149. they only had a couple of pairs.

last time there was a F&F upcoming I was in my nearest factory store a few days prior and cool employee just hooked me up with 2 without even asking. I am gonna be by there this weekend, should I ask someone, mention it, or just hope I get lucky? I don't know what store "protocol" is or if its simply luck of the draw with respect to which employee you encounter- cool cat or nervous nelly. Thanks for a heads up anyone in the "know"
Usually, if you're cool about and bring it up casually then ask politely you should be golden. I know I did that a while back and it worked for me. 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom