OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodbury had asteroid foams, flyknits 100 few colors and kd's are done so don't bother if you are looking for those. Also had lebron 11 dunkman and elite for kids. Deerpark was trash. Did get lucky at paramus with lebron 11 kings crown for 140.

Last edited:
^^^ nice Milpitas update, was thinking of going earlier but got too late.

Anyways
Gilroy
(408) 847-4300
CLICK PIC OR RIGHT CLICK OPEN IN NEW TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE TO MAKE OUT PRICES BETTER

View media item 1096707View media item 1096708View media item 1096709View media item 1096710View media item 1096711View media item 1096712View media item 1096713View media item 1096714View media item 1096715View media item 1096716View media item 1096717View media item 1096719View media item 1096720View media item 1096721View media item 1096722View media item 1096723View media item 1096724View media item 1096725View media item 1096726View media item 1096729View media item 1096731View media item 1096733
No additional off the hashwall, no additional off clearance. There was a rack of Jordan Shorts for $19, they were well...
Those NFL Vapor On Field Receiver gloves seem like a great deal. From $100 to $30 plus additional 30% if you have that FnF. It's not casual wear gloves. It has that sticky grip feel, def for actual sports use. Be funny seeing people wearing that casually like thats whatsup.. but you never know with RAIDER fans :tongue:

CLICK PIC OR RIGHT CLICK OPEN IN NEW TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE TO MAKE OUT PRICES BETTER

Stopped by again at Westgate SJ after, nothing changed, sitll no extra off hash, or percentage off clearance. Saw these on the hash wall

View media item 1096746
Flyknit Free Chukka PR QS, both size 11.5 - $129 great if you use FNF additional 30% off. Still on NIKE.com for $180
Was about to get the purplish one, but nahh

Did anyone go to Citadel/Orange/Camarillo today?

wonder what the bulk buyers scooped.... first time in a long time i didnt go plus not having a coupon

trying to go tmmr

maybe they changed things. I (and others) have used the F&F on returned items in the past but its not a surprise if its changed considering how the outlets have changed. if you do call, please update the thread so that we can be informed. thx

Yea I guess they let you use them... My buddy was able to use it on black/cement 11 lows and Carmine 1s today.

ALSO HEADS UP: Greatmall have those Concord Sliders on sale for $17.97... SJ have them for $34.99 and Gilroy for $39.99.

Last edited:
Anyone try scrubbing the material off the weatherman foams like they did to the thermals?

Portland had absolutely nothing good, just the regular stock items, backpacks, and a pair of Volt Racers in 13 & smaller sizes. F&F made it worth the trip though.

Went to the outlet in lee mass last night. Only thing id say worth noting were some Air max 2011s in the white/blue colorway for $99 with a a lot of sizes left and the asteroid foams for $130 I believe. Also had some tanks for around like $17. All of these prices are before the f&f coupon.

Damn didn't think the indentations were that deep
They aren't "that" deep, but they are there. I forget where pictures were posted, I think it was in the foam thread. I actually liked how out came or, and if I could get a pair for under $100 I'll do it in a heartbeat

They aren't "that" deep, but they are there. I forget where pictures were posted, I think it was in the foam thread. I actually liked how out came or, and if I could get a pair for under $100 I'll do it in a heartbeat

That's why I was asking hoping to score some from an outlet with the f&f

If you find them at Tanger or grove city lemme know.. preferably Tanger lol. Manager is cool as sh..

Nike Factory Store Arundel Mills MD
Asteroid foams 129.99 up to a size 10.5
FSR KD V easter 94.99

Nike store in Jeffersonville Ohio said they don't have any foams or anything worthwhile

Nike outlet store in at Gurnee Mills Mall in Gurnee, Illinois full, size run
rosemont, il also had these as of yesterday. 

i saw couple of jordan 1 mid and some kd 5 elites. And there were plenty of lebron soldiers if i remember correctly. 

Last edited:
If you find them at Tanger or grove city lemme know.. preferably Tanger lol. Manager is cool as sh..
is there a nike outlet in grove city?
Nike store in Jeffersonville Ohio said they don't have any foams or anything worthwhile
do you know if they have ANY flyknits? im also goin for apparel too so, i was gonna stop there first on my way to the cinci outlets but if you think it will be a waste of time....

still trying to find a F&F code before i go tomorrow morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom