OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i see you were able to cop a size 12 of those air max 90 japans bruh
tongue.gif
my size too. damnn. 6 days left lol
Yes sir =) Last one behind the counter.  The guy behind me was pissed..not directly at me but another guy that never waited in line but basically jumped ahead of us because his friend was already at the register.  

Can an outlet actually do anything about the whole "no pictures" rule or is this just something they say because they don't want to deal with a ton of phone orders? I know when I worked at one we could care less if people took pictures, but I was wondering if there was an actual rule in place about it or if they have an actual right to kick you out of the store for doing it.
From what I understand they technically cant do anything directly about a person taking pictures but they can ask you to leave the store. Stores are in public places but the actual building is private property. If you fail to leave in a timely manner they can call the police and you can be arrested/fined for trespassing. They (Nike employees) cant put their hands on you (or your phone/camera) and you can leave at any time BEFORE the police arrive.

if any body could help me get a japan 90 i would greatly appreciate it!
if any body could help me get a japan 90 i would greatly appreciate it!
i believe i saw them at the Mercedes outlets in TX.

not sure what sizes available, but its worth a shot to call and find out.

Folks in San Jose/Milpitas, I returned LBJ XI IDs...Red October and Championship package inspired, size 10.

Employees told me they'll hit the shelves soon at a discounted price. Hope someone can get a steal.

Folks in San Jose/Milpitas, I returned LBJ XI IDs...Red October and Championship package inspired, size 10.

Employees told me they'll hit the shelves soon at a discounted price. Hope someone can get a steal.

At which one there's one in San Jose and one in milpitas lol

Yesterday SL didnt have much.

It was a zoo in there, line almost wrapping around the inside of the store. You had to be aggressive to find the good kicks. Saw someone with that penny shooting stars pack, another with the Glove blue color way. a bunch of roshes went out straight from the rack (box top still on). hardly if any flyknit shoes. scattered sizes of Flyknit trainers for $99, but thats the price at EVERY outlet, and you get full box instead. They brought out a Lebron XI BHM, size 13 or was it 14, dude had it, he thought about it, and left it. It's somewhere there.

Someone returned 2 Jordan Futures, that multi color woven pattern with orange. both 8.5. I asked if I could buy it right there, but they took it to the room behind the registers and said they still have to "PROCESS" it.

They did have scattered sizes and colors of the LunarEclipse 4 for $69
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunareclipse-4-running-shoe/pid-830327/pgid-1544402
they did have those all red ones, so if you had FNF coupon, you actually getting it way cheaper than SWOOSH.com prices on the price in the link above.

having a nike clearance store around you def match or beat a lot of swoosh.com prices.

And those camo air max 90. Its the one in the link posted by the other user. I saw employee buying it yesterday. With box top still. They prob just put them out for the beasts today. Would've copped if they were out yest.
SL stop doing phone orders since February. BS!!

Looks like wayofwade.com is having a sale. The sizes are limited sadly. The only one with a decent size run is the Wade 2.0: 305. Sadly my size (12) seems to be the only one sold out. They are on sale for $112.50

Good looks. Needed these! Gonna head over tomorrow. Anything else worth noting?

Repped btw.
Was there last weekend. Had Carbon Fiber XX8s in all sizes too. Not too much else, but never know. Had a size 12 Nike Free Japan too. 

Good looks. Needed these! Gonna head over tomorrow. Anything else worth noting?

Repped btw.

Was there last weekend. Had Carbon Fiber XX8s in all sizes too. Not too much else, but never know. Had a size 12 Nike Free Japan too. 
what store and what priecs?
National Harbor MD. I do not remember. Sorry about that. From what I've seen though. the XX8s aren't discounted too much, but worth a call. Here is the number (301) 839-1302

Last edited:
Forgot to report this earlier but Marshalls in downtown(Miami FL) had the pink breast cancer HyperRev basketball shoes and in green as well. I think they were 49.99.

Last edited:
New nike factory store in charlotte premium outlets has kobe 8 Philippines pack in black/white for 119.99 but they have no phone yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom