OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacaville Premium Outlets  -   707-455-7014

Took a quick peak around didn't see much going on.

Had flyknit airmax's for $129.99 each.  Blue/green and purple/blue  I believe.

Kobe XI  Easter - $159.99

Kobe X Rose Gold on hash - $179.99

Lebron XII EXT Cork on hash - $179.99

ONE  Jordan 8 Aqua Size 10 on hash - No Price

Lebron XII Double Helix Pink/Purple on hash - $109.97

AJ KO Bred - $119.99

NY Knicks AirForce 1 - $29.97  <---- YES $30

That's what I can remember. 

Aurora, IL

Lebron XII Cork size 8 $180 at register.

Jordan XII G'town size 8 $185 at register.

Jordan XX9 $100 size 11 and up (not hash).

is their a specific thread geared towards giving passes away? don't want to clog this thread up.

Nike Livermore has neymar 5s sz 12 $200 nobody's touching them

Same at Saratoga:

1600 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

And other Retros, Foams size 9, and Ken Griffey's ($99) behind the counter. Maybe worth the F&F pickups.

Is it me or do the CA and IL stores get the best stock? I wonder if Nike has huge DCs in these states..

Last edited:
Is it me or do the CA and IL stores get the best stock? I wonder if Nike has huge DCs in these states..

johnson creek clearance in wisco gets nice items as well. I think they just realize that they can sell higher priced shoes at those locations. They could bring in some big ticket items to my local outlet, but they will probably sit there forever.

johnson creek clearance in wisco gets nice items as well. I think they just realize that they can sell higher priced shoes at those locations. They could bring in some big ticket items to my local outlet, but they will probably sit there forever.

Also, thread updates are usually more active in these areas so other stores may not be updated of what they got as thoroughly. We're at 53,000+ views with 200+ posts for the month so many are out there picking up deals and following the rules by not "showcasing" pickups. Don't forget the early bird bags the boxes at these stores so if you're in there later in the day you wont bag too many deals. Good luck out there this weekend and get active on updates in your area. End of discussion.

Last edited:
DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED.

the last 3 times nike sent out friends and family coupons, i never received one in the email. I thought i was just not chosen.  then come to think of it, I don't receive any nike emails at all (only emails i get are from order/shipping confirmation).  I spoke with a nike member via chat online and they said the f&f swoosh passes that are emailed out are not from nike.com.  Where do you sign up then? thanks in advanced!

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED.
the last 3 times nike sent out friends and family coupons, i never received one in the email. I thought i was just not chosen.  then come to think of it, I don't receive any nike emails at all (only emails i get are from order/shipping confirmation).  I spoke with a nike member via chat online and they said the f&f swoosh passes that are emailed out are not from nike.com.  Where do you sign up then? thanks in advanced!

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/sl/fac...86&et_sid=C3967_US_NFS_SWSH_PSS&et_u=34280750

^^^Thanks,

yea I've been signed up on that. 

does nike still send out weekly emails? my notifications are on but i don't get any at all anymore

Asking won't help. Members will be grateful enough to post F&F passes so let's not flood the thread with useless posts everyone.

Uninformative posts will be flagged by those who want to stay on track and eventually be removed--it's best for the thread.

@ozboi, this thread gets cleaned up to preserve informative posts for viewers so yours--along with others--have been removed over the years (not just yours).

I saw your your response earlier and in all fairness, there is not a F&F dedicated thread but there is a coupon one available for everyone to subscribe to for more opportunities.

Current Coupon Codes Thread

Thanks for recently signing up with NT and no need to go "outie" on us. PM if you need, no need to respond to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom