OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
East la
If u thinking of coping anything ..forget it ..just saw reseller walk in...not Allen but the guy that drive the white Porsche Cayenne gts.
He already grab the Kobe x.
Anyways
Nsw hot steppers sz 10 plus 24.99
Wms shinshen red fsr 29.99
Wms roshe ld-1000 kjcrd fsr 29.99
Lebron soldier pink color 39.99 size 10 plus

Last edited:
So I tried to return my blk gold sz 10 print mamba days and they wouldn't take it back because I customized them with kb initials on the tounge. Is that true outlets would let u take back if personalized? Said I have to mail them back to Nike.

Call Nike and complain. The outlet didn't want a ndc order to effect their numbers so they sold you a line of bs. My outlet pulled the same crap until I called Corp on them.

I know it's possible to ban someone from just one thread; is it possible to give someone mod privileges over just one thread?

Put me in the game, coach.

Lol, I admire that enthusiasm. But Meth and I are watching this thread tightly. As i said, if you want to help play your part feel free to hit that report button if someone refuses to follow the simple rules in this thread.

Last edited:

Did you go to the Westminster CA one? If so, did they have anything good? I was thinking about going today or tomorrow.
Yeah. As far as bball shoes go, plenty of Drose 6's and Crazylight Boosts to go around. Some scattered J walls and Lillards. All shoes $40-$50. Didn't pay much attention to the other shoes but it looked like there was plenty of everything.

T shirts shorts pants $15.

Have not been to the one in Conroe for a while but i'm always at the one in Cypress at the Premium Outlets and that one has been bunk for a good while, not the greatest finds and deals. Last i saw was Jordan 8 Chromes for 149.99 with 20% off but again that's not a great find.

Cypress used to get all the good stuff.... Well they still get better stuff than Katy Mills... Katy gets nothing EVER

Last edited:
If you're reading then it's too late but Lebron Soldier X's have started to circulate the Bay Area so time to start getting up early if you're looking. First stop below and I can't tell you how much.

NFO
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

View media item 2095086
No additional off shoes, few racks of 30% off apparel, and few racks of $12 shirts and $19 apparel selections.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Ghost town here with nothing on sale basically. Feel free to update into the weekend.

NFO
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

KD 7 EXT "Plaid & Canvas" with plenty to come by but ask for KD 7 "What The" that will be scattered tomorrow.

If you're reading then it's too late but Lebron Soldier X's have started to circulate the Bay Area so time to start getting up early if you're looking. First stop below and I can't tell you how much.

NFO
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

View media item 2095086
No additional off shoes, few racks of 30% off apparel, and few racks of $12 shirts and $19 apparel selections.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Ghost town here with nothing on sale basically. Feel free to update into the weekend.

Refused to ship these for some reason (are the staff hardcore Warriors fans? J/K). Is there a policy for how long product has go stay on the floor before they can use it to fulfill phone orders?

Refused to ship these for some reason (are the staff hardcore Warriors fans? J/K). Is there a policy for how long product has go stay on the floor before they can use it to fulfill phone orders?

Three exits from Oracle, lets just say there's a little bit of Golden State history in San Leandro. Again, this boils to a regional store discretion but some busier stores may not have time to take orders compared to slower stores that stack eight pairs deep to ship out with time.

The San Leandro store is a clearance only store.  With that being said Clearance store's do not take phone orders at all.  And yes I've been there and that place is always hectic when I go in there.  If you've been there you'd know why they don't do phone orders.  Ty for info @nine4one  

The San Leandro store is a clearance only store.  With that being said Clearance store's do not take phone orders at all.  And yes I've been there and that place is always hectic when I go in there.  If you've been there you'd know why they don't do phone orders.  Ty for info @nine4one

Johnson creek clearance store in wisconsin takes phone orders. I ordered a pair of Flyknit maxes from them about two months ago.

Johnson creek clearance store in wisconsin takes phone orders. I ordered a pair of Flyknit maxes from them about two months ago.

Again, orders may very by region so there's hope out there for continued phone orders. Thanks for the update at that location dragicon dragicon

Yes, 707sneakerhead 707sneakerhead , you're right about being very hectic there and between dealing with the police officer on duty at the check stand to regulate customers and constant lines all day, juggling phone orders may not be at the top of the priority list at times so there should be some understanding. We'll never be able to close the loop on phone order policies but it never hurts to pick up the phone and call a store. PM posters for phone order info as they may be familiar with their market. Thanks everyone. Moving on.

Last edited:
Three exits from Oracle, lets just say there's a little bit of Golden State history in San Leandro. Again, this boils to a regional store discretion but some busier stores may not have time to take orders compared to slower stores that stack eight pairs deep to ship out with time.

They used to do phone orders years ago. Staffing was shady af. Basically you only got real heat on the low if you knew somebody. Selection used to be much better. Tees were $9.99. Then they changed management, staffing to where they did away with the "corruption" and everyone is now on the straight and narrow. Prices went up on shoes where prices start @ $54.99 and tees start at $12.99. It's still a zoo but selection and prices are nowhere near what it once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom