Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Footaction DMP 1 pack $109

Footlocker 8/15 CDP rung up for $199.99

Got both in Houston Sharpstown and Galleria

Footaction DMP 1 pack $109

Footlocker 8/15 CDP rung up for $199.99

Got both in Houston Sharpstown and Galleria

Just gonna post about the Footaction DMP 1 pack for $109. Went into one in NC today, didn't have my size but they were able to order it for me. Sounds like a near FSR when it comes to ordering. Good luck guys!

Just gonna post about the Footaction DMP 1 pack for $109. Went into one in NC today, didn't have my size but they were able to order it for me. Sounds like a near FSR when it comes to ordering. Good luck guys!

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Do you have SKU number?

Do you have SKU number?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Do you have SKU number?
for footaction it's 4103070004120
happy.gif

Do you have SKU number?
for footaction it's 4103070004120
happy.gif

Do you have SKU number?
Look around you, Niketalk will guide you. 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...FTL-FTA-CHAMPS----E.html

Check Page 2. 
eek.gif

Do you have SKU number?
Look around you, Niketalk will guide you. 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...FTL-FTA-CHAMPS----E.html

Check Page 2. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

White/Red 6's are 120 now on FNL
use promo code SUMMERJULY to save an extra $20 and if possible chose pick up in store at your nearest fnl to save on shipping 

use promo code SUMMERJULY to save an extra $20 and if possible chose pick up in store at your nearest fnl to save on shipping 

Originally Posted by JN115

Does FNL usually drop stuff before Eastbay?  I would love to use my discounted gift card to buy these.  

Originally Posted by JN115

Does FNL usually drop stuff before Eastbay?  I would love to use my discounted gift card to buy these.  

Back
Top Bottom