Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Originally Posted by flappy188

wonder whats in the ol school jordan box down in the right lower coner of this pic?????
prolly just a 2009 in an old box. i've seen a couple of old jordan boxes before and they just put a new label on the old box with a new shoe. in this case prolly the 2009s? not sure though.

Originally Posted by flappy188

wonder whats in the ol school jordan box down in the right lower coner of this pic?????
prolly just a 2009 in an old box. i've seen a couple of old jordan boxes before and they just put a new label on the old box with a new shoe. in this case prolly the 2009s? not sure though.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Thanks for the info on the soldier 3's. I wish they'd drop another $20 or so. Any kids anny 11s ? I haven't able to find any
maybe u can stock locate the kids sizes at footlocker.
i know they were on sale at the mall near me for like 70 bucks like a month ago. not sure if they are still around but its worth a try.

Thanks for the info on the soldier 3's. I wish they'd drop another $20 or so. Any kids anny 11s ? I haven't able to find any
maybe u can stock locate the kids sizes at footlocker.
i know they were on sale at the mall near me for like 70 bucks like a month ago. not sure if they are still around but its worth a try.

Niketown Miami had the anni XI's in kids sizes for like $69 couple weeks ago, give them a call 

Niketown Miami had the anni XI's in kids sizes for like $69 couple weeks ago, give them a call 

Originally Posted by MechDeck

dont really understand why my posts keep getting deleted as i am only trying to help

whatever. someone on ebay is selling some f&f coupons if you want em. goes off soon so get em while you can
CUZ..

A. THERE IS A NO "HOOK UP" RULE ON THREADS...OUTSIDE BUY/SELL FORUM AND...
B. $7
indifferent.gif

I KNOW FOR A FACT FOOTLOCKER'S STILL HAVE I SEEN ONE LAST NIGHT IN BKLYN..

Originally Posted by MechDeck

dont really understand why my posts keep getting deleted as i am only trying to help

whatever. someone on ebay is selling some f&f coupons if you want em. goes off soon so get em while you can
CUZ..

A. THERE IS A NO "HOOK UP" RULE ON THREADS...OUTSIDE BUY/SELL FORUM AND...
B. $7
indifferent.gif

I KNOW FOR A FACT FOOTLOCKER'S STILL HAVE I SEEN ONE LAST NIGHT IN BKLYN..

I called about the Anniversary 11s a while back too, I don't think I'll ever understand how people find out and then line up when clearance stores just get their shipment. Would be nice to get "in" on that
Only place I called that actually had a pair left was San Marcos and it was a 9, almost scooped it just to try and hook up a smaller footed friend but decided against it. 

I called about the Anniversary 11s a while back too, I don't think I'll ever understand how people find out and then line up when clearance stores just get their shipment. Would be nice to get "in" on that
Only place I called that actually had a pair left was San Marcos and it was a 9, almost scooped it just to try and hook up a smaller footed friend but decided against it. 

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

some outlets post whats coming in on a bulletin board.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

some outlets post whats coming in on a bulletin board.

Went to both Vegas Outlet Saw:
northing nice price

Zoom lebron soldier 3 white/Red- $79.99
Air flightposite 2 black - $99.99
Air penny 2 white/blue - $79.99
Jordan superfreak white - $69.99
Jordan melo m6 white/blk - $47.97

Went to both Vegas Outlet Saw:
northing nice price

Zoom lebron soldier 3 white/Red- $79.99
Air flightposite 2 black - $99.99
Air penny 2 white/blue - $79.99
Jordan superfreak white - $69.99
Jordan melo m6 white/blk - $47.97

Thanks BIGJ and the others with info about the anny11's. I called 4 different stores and they didn't have the size I'm looking for.
NT Chicago has scattered kids sizes in the anny 11s. 312-642-6363

Thanks BIGJ and the others with info about the anny11's. I called 4 different stores and they didn't have the size I'm looking for.
NT Chicago has scattered kids sizes in the anny 11s. 312-642-6363

Back
Top Bottom