Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ekhunter

how much are those purple and black BO"s? i cant see it
If you're talkin bout the ones bigsupa posted on page 2 I cant see either looks to be either $59, 69, or 89.99

Originally Posted by ekhunter

how much are those purple and black BO"s? i cant see it
If you're talkin bout the ones bigsupa posted on page 2 I cant see either looks to be either $59, 69, or 89.99

no more 11s left on the blk Kobe V if thats the size you're looking for (like me) they're all gone, only 10s and 15s left.

no more 11s left on the blk Kobe V if thats the size you're looking for (like me) they're all gone, only 10s and 15s left.

Ross has a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows for $39.99. I saw the east LA all stars colorway, the orangeish ones posted above, white and purple, and black and white. also a few pairs of sz 7 white and red Jordan 2011s for $32. jordan silver anny 2010s for $49. all scattered sizes

Ross has a bunch of Hyperfuse Lows for $39.99. I saw the east LA all stars colorway, the orangeish ones posted above, white and purple, and black and white. also a few pairs of sz 7 white and red Jordan 2011s for $32. jordan silver anny 2010s for $49. all scattered sizes

have the blackout v's surfaced @ any other locations?

like dude said, all the 11's were gone...

Citadel, California might price match. give them a call.

and Footlocker is having and end of season sale. I saw a lot of shoes getting marked down as well as t shirts, shorts, socks and some New Era fitteds for $9.99

Citadel, California might price match. give them a call.

and Footlocker is having and end of season sale. I saw a lot of shoes getting marked down as well as t shirts, shorts, socks and some New Era fitteds for $9.99

Originally Posted by JRodski

AZ Mills in Tempe has a FSR(if not close to it) of them.. and also has a FSR or close to it of the Kobe V Home's? 102 is the color code.. ill try to dig up a picture..  only problem is both shoes are at $99.99 and the associates kind of laughed when I asked him why the kobes were so much compared to the outlet in tucson and he didn't even give me answer..  so who knows how the price matching will go..  

Originally Posted by JRodski

AZ Mills in Tempe has a FSR(if not close to it) of them.. and also has a FSR or close to it of the Kobe V Home's? 102 is the color code.. ill try to dig up a picture..  only problem is both shoes are at $99.99 and the associates kind of laughed when I asked him why the kobes were so much compared to the outlet in tucson and he didn't even give me answer..  so who knows how the price matching will go..  

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Please No Pm's... Saw this at NR in Seattle... Check your local NR.

Kobe V "Chaos" $59.90 Only size 11. I copped.
wink.gif

Sorry I have no idea about what  "NR" is. Is it short for Nike Retail store?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Please No Pm's... Saw this at NR in Seattle... Check your local NR.

Kobe V "Chaos" $59.90 Only size 11. I copped.
wink.gif

Sorry I have no idea about what  "NR" is. Is it short for Nike Retail store?

Back
Top Bottom