Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Cypress Outlet still had coughdrops for 119
Both of the Pacquiao 2011 trainers (White/Blue/ and Gold) and (Black/Red) FSR but looked to be going fast for 69.99 and 51.99

Round Rock Texas outlet had three Kobe Vs for $39.97 not $34.97 like I originally posted. POPs   Wolf Greys   and  White/Purple

Round Rock Texas outlet had three Kobe Vs for $39.97 not $34.97 like I originally posted. POPs   Wolf Greys   and  White/Purple

Hey Guys, just called the Atrundel Mills outlet.
It is not the Jordan 2011's that they have, it's the Jordan 2010"s. Repeat Jordan 2010's.
It's the white/red colorway which has been at a few outlet already at lower prices. I think Riverhead NY had them last month for $39.99  Also, only a few sizes, no FSR.

They guy laughed when I called and said I was the 5th guy who called since they opened aa 1/2 hour ago.

So NO NO NO Jordan 2011's at Arundel

Hey Guys, just called the Atrundel Mills outlet.
It is not the Jordan 2011's that they have, it's the Jordan 2010"s. Repeat Jordan 2010's.
It's the white/red colorway which has been at a few outlet already at lower prices. I think Riverhead NY had them last month for $39.99  Also, only a few sizes, no FSR.

They guy laughed when I called and said I was the 5th guy who called since they opened aa 1/2 hour ago.

So NO NO NO Jordan 2011's at Arundel

Update - Just checked the style number for the Jordan 2010 Team TB and it's not the Jordan 2010 with window on sides..
The Jordan 2010 Team TB has perforated holes all over. Very common in the outlets.

Update - Just checked the style number for the Jordan 2010 Team TB and it's not the Jordan 2010 with window on sides..
The Jordan 2010 Team TB has perforated holes all over. Very common in the outlets.

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Update: Round Rock

I called RR and was told the Wolf Greys are completely gone and they only have some Pops in stock. The white/purple must have been on hash wall because dude said they only had the two colors this past week.  

Well, still on the hunt for the Wolf Greys in a size 13...

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Update: Round Rock

I called RR and was told the Wolf Greys are completely gone and they only have some Pops in stock. The white/purple must have been on hash wall because dude said they only had the two colors this past week.  

Well, still on the hunt for the Wolf Greys in a size 13...

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Has anyone seen the latest footlocker VIP coupon? I believe the last one just expired on the 7th
Bro, that was a exclusive birthday coupon mailed to a VIP member. It was not a general coupon intended for the general public. So, if someone with a birthday this month is nice enough to post their coupon we will be in luck.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Has anyone seen the latest footlocker VIP coupon? I believe the last one just expired on the 7th
Bro, that was a exclusive birthday coupon mailed to a VIP member. It was not a general coupon intended for the general public. So, if someone with a birthday this month is nice enough to post their coupon we will be in luck.

Back
Top Bottom