Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Just to add, they also have:

Orion VII's $99.99
Laker VI's $109.99
and the Coughdrop Foam's $89.99, the only size I wanted they didn't have, 12.

Just called and yes they are doing phone orders, I stand corrected. Wouldn't be the first time a manager gives out the wrong info.
I also picked up a pair of Jordan Anniv. 3 size 13. However, the price was $109.99. I asked if they were sure and it wasn't $99.99
but they said no, 109.99 was correct.

If anyone else gets them for $99.99 let me know and I'll call back and +@!$+.

Just called and yes they are doing phone orders, I stand corrected. Wouldn't be the first time a manager gives out the wrong info.
I also picked up a pair of Jordan Anniv. 3 size 13. However, the price was $109.99. I asked if they were sure and it wasn't $99.99
but they said no, 109.99 was correct.

If anyone else gets them for $99.99 let me know and I'll call back and +@!$+.

Lebron 8 white/navy/red (USA)
Kissingme Fla
407-396-0500
as always, I'll be updating most up&coming outlet releases I located

Kissingme Fla
407-396-0500

Not true, I'm doing a phone order for a pair of Anniversary I's which are $59.99 as I type.
Also they have the Anniv III's for $99.99 

Do the Anniversary I's come with the suit case?

Not true, I'm doing a phone order for a pair of Anniversary I's which are $59.99 as I type.
Also they have the Anniv III's for $99.99 

Do the Anniversary I's come with the suit case?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Kissingme Fla
407-396-0500
thanks

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Kissingme Fla
407-396-0500
thanks

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by matothett

On my quest to locate some friends and family coupons i came across some info.  From what I'm told from a couple different places (kissimme and International drive) each employee is only getting 5 coupons this go around.  At one of the outlets a few employees didnt know what i was talking about. I know this doesnt help but maybe it will shed some light on why they are not everywhere this year.

That's may or not be true. One ebay seller has sold over 50 so he certainly got more than 5.
Who really knows what's the truth, but certainly they are harder to come by this year.
Luckily for me, one unnamed NT'er came forward and offered to help me out with 2 coupons for which I am grateful.
smile.gif
whoa.  somebody is SELLING f&f coupons?   I have about 15 of them on my desk right now.  These are stacked on every reception desk here at WHQ and all are encouraged to take by the handful.  If anyone needs some, and you're willing to cover postage, let me know.

edit:  i really can't believe some lowlife's hustle is selling discount coupons.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by matothett

On my quest to locate some friends and family coupons i came across some info.  From what I'm told from a couple different places (kissimme and International drive) each employee is only getting 5 coupons this go around.  At one of the outlets a few employees didnt know what i was talking about. I know this doesnt help but maybe it will shed some light on why they are not everywhere this year.

That's may or not be true. One ebay seller has sold over 50 so he certainly got more than 5.
Who really knows what's the truth, but certainly they are harder to come by this year.
Luckily for me, one unnamed NT'er came forward and offered to help me out with 2 coupons for which I am grateful.
smile.gif
whoa.  somebody is SELLING f&f coupons?   I have about 15 of them on my desk right now.  These are stacked on every reception desk here at WHQ and all are encouraged to take by the handful.  If anyone needs some, and you're willing to cover postage, let me know.

edit:  i really can't believe some lowlife's hustle is selling discount coupons.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Has anyone seen any soccer jerseys/apparel ??

MAN U, Barcelone, Brazil.. etc. ??

Edinburgh factory store had some (ManU and Arsenal are the ones I remember) about 3 weeks ago. 
I saw a slew of them at my local Marshall's last week. Joints were only $10. I don't even wear jerseys period and almost snagged a few
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Has anyone seen any soccer jerseys/apparel ??

MAN U, Barcelone, Brazil.. etc. ??

Edinburgh factory store had some (ManU and Arsenal are the ones I remember) about 3 weeks ago. 
I saw a slew of them at my local Marshall's last week. Joints were only $10. I don't even wear jerseys period and almost snagged a few
laugh.gif

STOP WITH THE FREE-POSTING. NOT GOING TO POINT OUT ANYONE SPECIFIC, BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR UPDATES AND INFORMATION.

The reason why we're trying to limit the useless comments/banter is because the casual onlooker will treat this thread as a 'free for all' and post whatever and whenever they want. I went from removing maybe 2-3 requests per week to 4-5 PER DAY because the outlet thread has become so cluttered.

Again, if it's not an UPDATE or a piece of USEFUL INFORMATION, as in:

- Update at an outlet
- Condition of a shoe

Do NOT post. Enough with the 'racism' comments about Jersey Gardens, arguing about Nike store policies that the stores don't even have a control over, and anything else that clutters this thread with pointless text.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: DO NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS. It's great that you'd like to help, but there's a reason why so many requests pour in every day...people get lazy, people don't like making phonecalls, and peopel start to abuse.

STOP WITH THE FREE-POSTING. NOT GOING TO POINT OUT ANYONE SPECIFIC, BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR UPDATES AND INFORMATION.

The reason why we're trying to limit the useless comments/banter is because the casual onlooker will treat this thread as a 'free for all' and post whatever and whenever they want. I went from removing maybe 2-3 requests per week to 4-5 PER DAY because the outlet thread has become so cluttered.

Again, if it's not an UPDATE or a piece of USEFUL INFORMATION, as in:

- Update at an outlet
- Condition of a shoe

Do NOT post. Enough with the 'racism' comments about Jersey Gardens, arguing about Nike store policies that the stores don't even have a control over, and anything else that clutters this thread with pointless text.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: DO NOT RESPOND TO REQUESTS. It's great that you'd like to help, but there's a reason why so many requests pour in every day...people get lazy, people don't like making phonecalls, and peopel start to abuse.

Speaking of local Marshall's I saw some of the navy/orange Pippens with the AIR down the sides of the upper in some bigger GS sizes for like 29-39.99 and they hardly get anything around this way.... didnt see anything over a size 7 though but I just kinda walked by cuz I could tell I couldnt fit them

EDIT: Champs.com has very small (6, 6.5,7) and really big (size 14 and 15) of the Air Go LWP in the Orlando and Wolf Grey cw for $49.99 and 59.99 respectively.... and the blk/red cw in FSR (less sizes 8-9.5) also for 59.99 was browsing and also saw some SC Trainer 2s in the blk/red and chlorophyll CWs for $89.99 

and there's a 20% off online-only code over $75 with no purchase limits at disco also: IPCHV722  

Speaking of local Marshall's I saw some of the navy/orange Pippens with the AIR down the sides of the upper in some bigger GS sizes for like 29-39.99 and they hardly get anything around this way.... didnt see anything over a size 7 though but I just kinda walked by cuz I could tell I couldnt fit them

EDIT: Champs.com has very small (6, 6.5,7) and really big (size 14 and 15) of the Air Go LWP in the Orlando and Wolf Grey cw for $49.99 and 59.99 respectively.... and the blk/red cw in FSR (less sizes 8-9.5) also for 59.99 was browsing and also saw some SC Trainer 2s in the blk/red and chlorophyll CWs for $89.99 

and there's a 20% off online-only code over $75 with no purchase limits at disco also: IPCHV722  

Jordan CMFT 13 white/italy blue-black (441364-105)

Air Max 360 BB white/black/varsity royal-black (441947-107 looks like Lebrons sort off)

Full size runs in both, if you fill out the "store survey" upon purchase, please include employee name "Young"
He assisted in this information

Centraila, W.A

Jordan CMFT 13 white/italy blue-black (441364-105)

Air Max 360 BB white/black/varsity royal-black (441947-107 looks like Lebrons sort off)

Full size runs in both, if you fill out the "store survey" upon purchase, please include employee name "Young"
He assisted in this information

Centraila, W.A

Back
Top Bottom