Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

CM: Yeah, man. I saw those earlier today, and they definitely don't feel like a true performance shoe. They're more of a casual sneaker, IMO.

Originally Posted by Hussman25

Quick Question: Anyone here goes to the Nike Outlet in Perryville, MD; just seems like they never have anything good there! Went to see if they had the Cough Drops (they were available in the outlet stores in PA) and they didnt have them?? I drive 45 min from DE to go there (it's closer to go there than any other outlet 4 me) and always get dissapointed. Is this the same for anyone else?
I was disappointed there too. But the cough drops in PA are all $119.99, south chicago had them $89.99, so I suggest you to wait a few weeks. Like what I am doing.

Quick Question: Anyone here goes to the Nike Outlet in Perryville, MD; just seems like they never have anything good there! Went to see if they had the Cough Drops (they were available in the outlet stores in PA) and they didnt have them?? I drive 45 min from DE to go there (it's closer to go there than any other outlet 4 me) and always get dissapointed. Is this the same for anyone else?
I was disappointed there too. But the cough drops in PA are all $119.99, south chicago had them $89.99, so I suggest you to wait a few weeks. Like what I am doing.

Originally Posted by chanev7

With a F&F coupon he would have paid $83.99

Originally Posted by chanev7

With a F&F coupon he would have paid $83.99

@Chanev7: U calling them and ordering over the phone? What's the Model#?? Need the location in Chicago also! That's a great idea... share if u could.

@Chanev7: U calling them and ordering over the phone? What's the Model#?? Need the location in Chicago also! That's a great idea... share if u could.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Reno/Sparks Nevada:

Lunar-Orbit FSR 49.99

Pictures aren't mine.
wait they had those lunar-orbits? really? Was that the only color they had?
When the !#%! did those come out? I've been waiting on those for damn near 1 full year now 
eek.gif
 I figured they were completely scrapped or something

They seem a little awkward for running but hmmm, considerable
Yea, they were a little weird. I tried them on but hasn't sure how I felt about them. I think retail was like $125 and they were $50 there -- seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Reno/Sparks Nevada:

Lunar-Orbit FSR 49.99

Pictures aren't mine.
wait they had those lunar-orbits? really? Was that the only color they had?
When the !#%! did those come out? I've been waiting on those for damn near 1 full year now 
eek.gif
 I figured they were completely scrapped or something

They seem a little awkward for running but hmmm, considerable
Yea, they were a little weird. I tried them on but hasn't sure how I felt about them. I think retail was like $125 and they were $50 there -- seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Originally Posted by verse001

Great mall milpitas has silver bullet am 97s. Appeared to be multiple fsr's as of yesterday- 79.99

A grade or B grade?  You talkin' about the classic silver/reds?  Passed from S Chicago since they were B grade.

Also, finally saw one lonely white pair of the USA shorts in a L at the marshalls in downtown Chicago once I took a closer look...kinda underwhelmed but might bite if I ever see 'em in M in blue.

Originally Posted by verse001

Great mall milpitas has silver bullet am 97s. Appeared to be multiple fsr's as of yesterday- 79.99

A grade or B grade?  You talkin' about the classic silver/reds?  Passed from S Chicago since they were B grade.

Also, finally saw one lonely white pair of the USA shorts in a L at the marshalls in downtown Chicago once I took a closer look...kinda underwhelmed but might bite if I ever see 'em in M in blue.

nothing in terrell,tx. went saturday hopin to find something with the coupon, but found nothing. gave my coupon to a family that was loading up on clothing.

nothing in terrell,tx. went saturday hopin to find something with the coupon, but found nothing. gave my coupon to a family that was loading up on clothing.

Anybody got any info on the Nike Outlet in Rehobeth Delaware??? Don't want to drive down there and they not have anyhing

Anybody got any info on the Nike Outlet in Rehobeth Delaware??? Don't want to drive down there and they not have anyhing

@BigMike: How u get those coupons??

The employees are given them....Gotta try and make friends and network.  They have been popping up on ebay for around $6 also.....every now and then there are cool NT members that will come across some extra ones and hook you up.

@BigMike: How u get those coupons??

The employees are given them....Gotta try and make friends and network.  They have been popping up on ebay for around $6 also.....every now and then there are cool NT members that will come across some extra ones and hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom