Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Got these a while back. Hadn't had the chance to post.

$86 for VNDS CDs
$20.50 for NDS Del Sols

your on your Barkley %*% lately Kal
pimp.gif

Copped the free runs today. Sprites came in a few days ago. The sport red V2 highs came in yesterday and I went out to buy a new 360 mic yesterday and came back with a new controller as well 
laugh.gif

Waiting on the black/black V1 brons in the mail.

Copped the free runs today. Sprites came in a few days ago. The sport red V2 highs came in yesterday and I went out to buy a new 360 mic yesterday and came back with a new controller as well 
laugh.gif

Waiting on the black/black V1 brons in the mail.

Red Suede Nike SB Pro Dunks. They don't photograph well. Amazing in person, the suede is extremely close to the Red Suede Jordan XX1's.
For those interested in this kind of thing, I ordered them from skateparkoftampa.com.
Came double boxed, got free shipping, 2 skate magazines, a postcard, and the huge Skull Candy Sticker you see in the background in the box when they got here.
Was my first order from them, will order again for sure whenever there's another Nike SB I want.

Red Suede Nike SB Pro Dunks. They don't photograph well. Amazing in person, the suede is extremely close to the Red Suede Jordan XX1's.
For those interested in this kind of thing, I ordered them from skateparkoftampa.com.
Came double boxed, got free shipping, 2 skate magazines, a postcard, and the huge Skull Candy Sticker you see in the background in the box when they got here.
Was my first order from them, will order again for sure whenever there's another Nike SB I want.

did these at 21 Mercer a couple weeks ago, and they came today
very happy with how they came out
wadaone.jpg

did these at 21 Mercer a couple weeks ago, and they came today
very happy with how they came out
wadaone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom