Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Came in yesterday, but was too busy to post... Never wear them is legit buy his kicks!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice wallpaper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ILLY X BG= Nice speckle job on those Free Runs

Selecta- Vans are clean!
Thanks meng, been on a Vans kick lately, I saw 'em, slept on 'em once, but went back to get 'em.
Ray: I likes, always comin' w/ something new.  Good look!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ILLY X BG= Nice speckle job on those Free Runs

Selecta- Vans are clean!
Thanks meng, been on a Vans kick lately, I saw 'em, slept on 'em once, but went back to get 'em.
Ray: I likes, always comin' w/ something new.  Good look!!!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dope AM1s on this page!

Jake: NICE! I haven't seen those in a while.

Acquired.
nice pickup on the LG3 ray!! hey did you think they are still rather stiff compared to the LG1?  they are a little softer than the LG2 though...i just didnt like them that much to make me want to jump on them.  i love the mid foot lace strap but the cushioning still is stiff to me compared to my LG1.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dope AM1s on this page!

Jake: NICE! I haven't seen those in a while.

Acquired.
nice pickup on the LG3 ray!! hey did you think they are still rather stiff compared to the LG1?  they are a little softer than the LG2 though...i just didnt like them that much to make me want to jump on them.  i love the mid foot lace strap but the cushioning still is stiff to me compared to my LG1.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

Came in yesterday, but was too busy to post... Never wear them is legit buy his kicks!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice wallpaper
laugh.gif

post that wallpaper
I got it from the women and kicks thread, page 86... That pic is an instant classic, my chick loves it
laugh.gif
We are thinking of getting it printed out framed.. A must for your room of shoes..

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice wallpaper
laugh.gif

post that wallpaper
I got it from the women and kicks thread, page 86... That pic is an instant classic, my chick loves it
laugh.gif
We are thinking of getting it printed out framed.. A must for your room of shoes..

D, my boy was eyeing a pair of those Sparks but wasn't pulling the trigger for more than 2bills shipped on the bay.

D, my boy was eyeing a pair of those Sparks but wasn't pulling the trigger for more than 2bills shipped on the bay.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

03 Cements for $100 ( I love eBay)

thanks to the 2011 cemet release ive run across so manny for low prices to bad i went the 2011 route 
frown.gif

thanks to the 2011 cemet release ive run across so manny for low prices to bad i went the 2011 route 
frown.gif

Today.. got a DS pair of all star 7's for retail.. so happy i found a pair my size  
smile.gif

zu446p.jpg

2m4aqo8.jpg

8ygs2u.jpg

Today.. got a DS pair of all star 7's for retail.. so happy i found a pair my size  
smile.gif

zu446p.jpg

2m4aqo8.jpg

8ygs2u.jpg

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I was actually searching for the '11 cements  on eBay trying to get a pair for at least $180.

Came across the '03s and they are so beautiful in person. Leather and elephant print is so on point.

Back
Top Bottom