Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

nice pick up on those 17s... but ES doesn't necessarily guarantee highest quality bruh, i used to work there and trust lol

nice pick up on those 17s... but ES doesn't necessarily guarantee highest quality bruh, i used to work there and trust lol

@DNeou20 thanks for clearing that up man. Sorry to sound misinformed
ohwell.gif
 Just saw one tidbit of info and ran with it. Looked on the tag of the GB V's and theyre ES as well. Dude I bought them from must have a connect or work at the Beaverton store himself.

Nice pickups NT! Damn I feel like I missed out on those XI lows....oh well I still have my 07 pair..

@DNeou20 thanks for clearing that up man. Sorry to sound misinformed
ohwell.gif
 Just saw one tidbit of info and ran with it. Looked on the tag of the GB V's and theyre ES as well. Dude I bought them from must have a connect or work at the Beaverton store himself.

Nice pickups NT! Damn I feel like I missed out on those XI lows....oh well I still have my 07 pair..

Found these on craigslist for $200. worn twice and seller claimed he hasnt worn em in 7 years..

Found these on craigslist for $200. worn twice and seller claimed he hasnt worn em in 7 years..

Back
Top Bottom