Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Un'Ds
1zx8x6v.jpg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by Gordonson

&*+# ALL of you with White Cement IVs
30t6p3b.gif
Search high and low man, deals are to be found. I won my busted pair for $58 on ebay and fixed the heel enough to wear them...lightly.

how'd you do it? are you the cat on the ebay thread that won it and said it would be sole swapped? try the sole swap! do sole swapping white cement 4's with condors or flight 89s turn out good? anyone have pics?
I am him. And I decided against a sole swap because of the stitching where the toe-box meets the sole. There would be no way for me to cleanly replicate that. So I added shoe goo as filler into the hole where the crumbling was gradually, letting each application dry. Then basically rebuilt the corner of the heel with shoe goo
laugh.gif
 Sanded it down lightly to adhere to original shape and now I am about to repaint the white parts. These are still fragile, they can still crumble but luckily I only weigh 150ish so not much pressure is applied to the soles when Im wearing them. I wore em for like 4 hours yesterday out and about with no issues.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

30t6p3b.gif
Search high and low man, deals are to be found. I won my busted pair for $58 on ebay and fixed the heel enough to wear them...lightly.

how'd you do it? are you the cat on the ebay thread that won it and said it would be sole swapped? try the sole swap! do sole swapping white cement 4's with condors or flight 89s turn out good? anyone have pics?
I am him. And I decided against a sole swap because of the stitching where the toe-box meets the sole. There would be no way for me to cleanly replicate that. So I added shoe goo as filler into the hole where the crumbling was gradually, letting each application dry. Then basically rebuilt the corner of the heel with shoe goo
laugh.gif
 Sanded it down lightly to adhere to original shape and now I am about to repaint the white parts. These are still fragile, they can still crumble but luckily I only weigh 150ish so not much pressure is applied to the soles when Im wearing them. I wore em for like 4 hours yesterday out and about with no issues.

30t6p3b.gif

My sentiments exactly

Dope Indiglo 14s!!

Fuser - BWs
smokin.gif

Moundraised- Thanks bro... Clean infrareds, gotta remind myself to pick up a few more, especially at $50

Lwerd- 13s!

FeedtheEgo - Thanks bro

Edit...

Million - I hate you
frown.gif

I've never seen so many pairs of 4s in one month, i'm feeling really left out

30t6p3b.gif

My sentiments exactly

Dope Indiglo 14s!!

Fuser - BWs
smokin.gif

Moundraised- Thanks bro... Clean infrareds, gotta remind myself to pick up a few more, especially at $50

Lwerd- 13s!

FeedtheEgo - Thanks bro

Edit...

Million - I hate you
frown.gif

I've never seen so many pairs of 4s in one month, i'm feeling really left out

AMilli I hate you cuz your my size with all this damn heat! Lol

Egaroc no more arms hit some chest and shrugs(no AYO just a fellower lifter) nice red carpets I hope to get mine next wk!

AMilli I hate you cuz your my size with all this damn heat! Lol

Egaroc no more arms hit some chest and shrugs(no AYO just a fellower lifter) nice red carpets I hope to get mine next wk!

Back
Top Bottom