Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

whole lot of Aquas 
smokin.gif
....sold mine cause i couldn't deal with the shiny paint, should have kept them and stripped the paint to make 'em back into the og form.

Icop - emeralds
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...can't wait!

for todays hot *** temperatures
frown.gif

5964327477_902cb38ccf_o.jpg

whole lot of Aquas 
smokin.gif
....sold mine cause i couldn't deal with the shiny paint, should have kept them and stripped the paint to make 'em back into the og form.

Icop - emeralds
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...can't wait!

for todays hot *** temperatures
frown.gif

5964327477_902cb38ccf_o.jpg

RL and sneakerking..... 13s 
tired.gif

fresh foams egaroc and those am's mayhem

but.....13s
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

RL and sneakerking..... 13s 
tired.gif

fresh foams egaroc and those am's mayhem

but.....13s
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

RL and Sneakerking rockin my fav CW of the XIIIs, nice! Icopjs when them griffs comin out? Nice fit bro.

Casual friday @ work. RL plain pocket tee, Levis 514 cords, charcoal IX

RL and Sneakerking rockin my fav CW of the XIIIs, nice! Icopjs when them griffs comin out? Nice fit bro.

Casual friday @ work. RL plain pocket tee, Levis 514 cords, charcoal IX

icopjordans82- I'm on the fence about those griffeys but I think I might pick me up a pair with thos pics! Also noticed the Chevy in the back of your pic, is that yours? I have a 1970 myself. Always good to find somebody whos into sneakers and Classic trucks like myself.

icopjordans82- I'm on the fence about those griffeys but I think I might pick me up a pair with thos pics! Also noticed the Chevy in the back of your pic, is that yours? I have a 1970 myself. Always good to find somebody whos into sneakers and Classic trucks like myself.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

i got a '69

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

i got a '69

Good looks everyone....na that's not my truck its my wife's uncle.......aug 6th is what their sayin the rd is now

Back
Top Bottom