Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by jberk81

Nice Proto.

Info on jeans?

Levi 511's.. Sorry for answering for you Proto 
laugh.gif

That photo is  
pimp.gif
 Mayhem

Damn those 3's! Proto you had those since 2000 or you just copped? Or are they an even older model? They look flawless

Damn those 3's! Proto you had those since 2000 or you just copped? Or are they an even older model? They look flawless

thanx guys!

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

thanx man. well, they are flawless... they're 2001's, i picked 'em up early this year and unDSed them for my bday in may.

i missed a couple DS pairs b4 these that had yellowed midsoles, but i'm glad now cuz these don't at all. i think it's because the previous owner took the paper out of the box when he stored them. i think i read somewhere that's the culprit for yellowing the midsoles on these.

they're a strong contender for my fav shoes of all time.
pimp.gif

thanx guys!

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

thanx man. well, they are flawless... they're 2001's, i picked 'em up early this year and unDSed them for my bday in may.

i missed a couple DS pairs b4 these that had yellowed midsoles, but i'm glad now cuz these don't at all. i think it's because the previous owner took the paper out of the box when he stored them. i think i read somewhere that's the culprit for yellowing the midsoles on these.

they're a strong contender for my fav shoes of all time.
pimp.gif

Jeez Mayhem, great shots, the one you posted here just about to become my desktop.

Had to rock these around the house straight away...

Jeez Mayhem, great shots, the one you posted here just about to become my desktop.

Had to rock these around the house straight away...

Back
Top Bottom