Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

those south beaches are still nuts everytime i see them! coulda copped for like 275 back in december but w/e i'll get over it

same here was trying to get a pair for $200 to ball in. if only i knew...
laugh.gif

RL-what sz are you you have too many shoes i want

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

those south beaches are still nuts everytime i see them! coulda copped for like 275 back in december but w/e i'll get over it

same here was trying to get a pair for $200 to ball in. if only i knew...
laugh.gif

RL-what sz are you you have too many shoes i want

south beaches have to be one of the best CW's and design vie seen...love those things

Ive been busy re-furnishing the house, so no time for posting...but i had to post these beauties again, they have not come off my feet since i got them.

SU vintage snapback (repping for the sis-in-law)
Black hanse Vneck
LV
Levis 511's
Kobe VI blue camos
5910255789_8b5781b4ac_b.jpg

south beaches have to be one of the best CW's and design vie seen...love those things

Ive been busy re-furnishing the house, so no time for posting...but i had to post these beauties again, they have not come off my feet since i got them.

SU vintage snapback (repping for the sis-in-law)
Black hanse Vneck
LV
Levis 511's
Kobe VI blue camos
5910255789_8b5781b4ac_b.jpg

Nice Air Flow's Stuntman!  Struck out trying to get a pair.  Those Lunarflows aren't too bad but those Air Flow's just look so much more official, imo.  Damn these TZ releases lol!

Nice Air Flow's Stuntman!  Struck out trying to get a pair.  Those Lunarflows aren't too bad but those Air Flow's just look so much more official, imo.  Damn these TZ releases lol!

Back
Top Bottom