Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Koston's are so ill, I might buy every pair that comes out...easily my favorite non retro shoe of all time.  P Rod 1's have been surpassed and I love the Angus SB for some reason (cult favorite). 

Koston's are so ill, I might buy every pair that comes out...easily my favorite non retro shoe of all time.  P Rod 1's have been surpassed and I love the Angus SB for some reason (cult favorite). 

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

No love for the Kostons RL?

Not big in the states then are they? Coz they're a big deal over here.

Get on it.

Are they? They look super comfortable, I just haven't given them a chance. I won't lie there are alot of shoes that release and I don't try them on or give them a shot. I'm stuck in a world of retro where I just buy my childhood favorites and rarely step out that box. The only shoes I have that aren't some form of retro are Lebron 8s and AM2009, never tried kobes, Lunars, Free run and all the other good stuff I see you guys pickup and give good reviews. I will check them out.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

No love for the Kostons RL?

Not big in the states then are they? Coz they're a big deal over here.

Get on it.

Are they? They look super comfortable, I just haven't given them a chance. I won't lie there are alot of shoes that release and I don't try them on or give them a shot. I'm stuck in a world of retro where I just buy my childhood favorites and rarely step out that box. The only shoes I have that aren't some form of retro are Lebron 8s and AM2009, never tried kobes, Lunars, Free run and all the other good stuff I see you guys pickup and give good reviews. I will check them out.

^
go try kobe 4,5 and 6 man... I'd suggest the 5s since they're going for $50 in outlets right now...

^
go try kobe 4,5 and 6 man... I'd suggest the 5s since they're going for $50 in outlets right now...

man ,dem kobe's are growing on me
30t6p3b.gif

and i dnt even like low cut shoes.

just speaking the truth man. these kobes are great sneakers. the kobe 4s
are probably one of the most comfortable performance based sneakers of
all time. PILLOWS I tell ya! PILLOWS!

photo0109f.jpg

just speaking the truth man. these kobes are great sneakers. the kobe 4s
are probably one of the most comfortable performance based sneakers of
all time. PILLOWS I tell ya! PILLOWS!

photo0109f.jpg

Back