Official JULY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get through the line anybody know if they still have the royal 10s who got a phone order? Tried on and off for 45 minutes, getting a 56k dial recently.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Cant get through the line anybody know if they still have the royal 10s who got a phone order? Tried on and off for 45 minutes, getting a 56k dial recently.

(407) 351-9400 
Keep calling until it goes through. That's what I had to do.

Originally Posted by domogotsole

Originally Posted by casekicks

I don't know if it's been posted in last months thread, and I'm not going through it to find out, but the outlet in Orlando on International Dr. has about 7-10 pairs of Black Cement 3's..Got me a pair of sz.10 and they had a pair or two of each size from 8-11..They're 129.99..This info is good as of about 6 pm today..I don't know if they take phone orders or not..

They also had 3 colors of Jordan 2012's..Blk/Red, fsr..Grey/Volt(I think thats the color), fsr..Orange/Grey, fsr (Jordan Brand Classic Edition)..149.99

And they had a fsr of Retro 10-White/Royal..I think they were either 119 0r 129.99..

Orlando Outlet on Vineland Ave. had Jordan 2012-Year Of The Dragon, fsr..They were behind the counter and the guy said they were 149.99..

Thanks for the info. International Dr. takes phone orders. Only about 5 pairs of 3's left highest size being an 8. Got a 9.5 in the White/Royal 10's for 109.99 plus shipping. Good looks.
smokin.gif

damnn, i didnt even try, cork said absolutley no phone orders. I dying for a fresh pair of black cements

pigeon forge has Kobe VII Lower Merion $79.99 I called for my size they said they have 11  (865) 453-7907

Nothing worth mentioning in Orlando. Hit 5 outlets today. Two in Kissimmee, three in Orlando.

Some scattered Jordan 2011's in red/white in Kissimmee and some Purple/White Kobe's in Orlando. Ugh, hate pointless trips all over.

I was in Minnesota today and I went to the Mall of America, House of hoops had Lebron 9 Ohio States on sale for 129.99, they also had PDF Kobe's, the new Pippens, and a bunch of other heat. Some of it is on sale and some of it is retail. They told me they were accepting phone orders but i don't know the exact phone number.

I hope that helps some of you guys out.

Myrtle Beach Outlet has Jordan 2012 "Year of the Dragon". I only saw size 14s though
30t6p3b.gif
Why no 15s or 16s?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by oldsole73

KOBE VI "CAMO VOLT" (429659-401) $59.97
SC TRAINER II (443575-011) $29.97
(501) 821-5276

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
called about the trainer right, wanted 3 prs (2 for me and 1 for my bro). i asked if i can buy 3, dude said limit of 2. after i told him what size i need he said they all sold out of all sizes. what's the point of telling me i can only buy 2?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Nothing at Nike outlet in Vacaville.
Not even a dope shirt? Was thinking of stopping by tomorrow.
Didn't really look around too much. 
HyperDunks that kind of looked like these. Not 100% if they are exactly the same (not up to date on my Nike basketball shoes). They may not have had a clear sole. 
nike-hyperdunk-2012-supreme-sprm-blake-griffin-00.jpg

Also,

Silver/light blue Air Max 95

A bunch of Lunar soled running shoes. 

Nothing that caught my eye. I didn't look through the clothes. 

They had the size I wanted ^but of course no phone orders. Still doesn't make sense why they won't ship some retros

Tucson outlet has ALOT of those ^ hyperdunks at 99

Other than that just some lebron soldiers

I picked up the maroon air max 90s there for 47

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

They had the size I wanted ^ but of course no phone orders. Still doesn't make sense why they won't ship some retros

I understand that we all want to get the sales/deals via this thread but I think some of you don't think from a store perspective. On average it takes from the point of taking the call to getting the item shipped about 10-15 minutes to complete a phone order.  If you have a hot shoe that everyone is blowing up the lines to cop, multiply that time x 40-50 phone orders and it just doesn't seem wise from a business sense when considering that you're already going to sell the shoes to walk-in customers regardless. 

Put it this way, if you got a chick that you know 100% she's gonna put out at the end of the night are you still gonna waste time and money on the wine-n-dine? 

If anything I'd be happy if a store did do phone orders on a hot item as opposed to being upset about it because they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom