Official July 2014 WDYWT Vol. Vacation Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
those og t-mac 2's though. :x :x :x :x. my favorite shoes of all time, beat mine until there were holes in the heel. been on the hunt for another pair for a while now....

those og t-mac 2's though. :x :x :x :x. my favorite shoes of all time, beat mine until there were holes in the heel. been on the hunt for another pair for a while now....

Felt the same way 2 years ago....... Bought em off a cat in downtown Seattle when I was stationed there. They were an "add on" because I was buying 2 other sneakers. Gave em to me basically for $5, ds, box, tags and all. Best deal other than free.

@alp  Maroon V's are dope
nthat.gif
.  JB used to knock out some solid LS colorways back then.  

Yup, remember copping them day of release hours later. The ls series they did had some really nice releases for sure. I remember seeing a size 14 of these vs at Nba store on sale, shouldve scooped. Even got the matching t shirt for em, not gaudy considering it released in 06.

Terrible pic, my phone messed up :lol:

View media item 1104780

Only reason most people cared about the Vs back then was because it was a lifestyle release, which were semi limited and resold for a lot (like 250 max, back then that was a lot for a resell price on a released shoe). But the olives and maroons didn't do too well.

Now they're peoples grails... So DHughes statement about those infrared 3s can possibly be true in years to come.... Not to mention those 3s are a solid non OG colorway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom