OFFICIAL JULY 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Seems like This would be the perfect time for Nike stores to implement phone orders again. Has anyone tried to do one lately?
Unlikely man. Stores are busy or look busy , lines to go into store, and sales quota ofcourse is also lower, if the store can meet the quota why should they work more???? It’s a job man.

It's a matter of safety for the employees for me. As a manager of a major cell phone store that's been deemed "essential" my goal was to lower the amount of unnecessary visits to the store when things kicked up again like they are now. This also creates a good starting place for if the store has a full shutdown again. Employees could be present to do ship to orders which could create hours for someone who wouldn't normally get any.

It's a matter of safety for the employees for me. As a manager of a major cell phone store that's been deemed "essential" my goal was to lower the amount of unnecessary visits to the store when things kicked up again like they are now. This also creates a good starting place for if the store has a full shutdown again. Employees could be present to do ship to orders which could create hours for someone who wouldn't normally get any.
I agree with u. Plus customer coming to store have mask on n then lower it to exposed nose or even lower to chin, staff can’t monitor customer like preschool kids. Instead of store doing phone orders , would be great if NiKe plus member have chat features like NDC. And customer could ask for certain SKU n they could look up n order for u n inform us of prices n charge the payment method on ur account. And they could have NIke factory store fulfilled the order With that specific NFS price n if out of stock , they will refund the customers.

Wow Nike South Premium outlet is now a clearance store.... thumbs down.... way down.... 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

edit - Vegas South Outlet
BF02205C-2F35-4649-8D49-F0F0120260F4.jpeg
391B4360-D194-4676-8FFE-29537BD91C99.jpeg
FCDA60C3-273F-4CEB-B6F9-0CD5E58932A1.jpeg

This caught me off guard when I stopped by there on Friday...I was bummed for sure...There’s still the North and Henderson locations though, silver lining I guess...

I think what really got me was that the south store was the first Nike store in the city...Opened as an outlet in what was then known at the BELTZ Outlet Mall...It even predates Niketown over at the Forum Shops...I’ve been buying stuff at that location since the early 90’s and seeing it as a clearance spot definitely got me...

Wait... am I missing something? After going to a Clearance Store, I never really want to go back to a Factory Store... unless there's something in particular I'm looking for and already know they have in stock. I usually have to call ahead of time before I make the trip. I never go to a Factory on a whim...

The chances of finding gems at a Clearance Store are much higher from my experience. It's really like a treasure hunt at the one I frequent. Clearance Stores get more premium product than Factory Stores too. The only Clearance Store con is the shoes on the floor have torn off lids. However, if an employee is nice enough they check the back for the complete box.

Clearance stores are very much a YMMV, but now that they no longer offer returns on items purchased going forward, and that they say that they won't be offering extra % off sales, it makes them less lucrative. Of course, those rules may change in the future.

This caught me off guard when I stopped by there on Friday...I was bummed for sure...There’s still the North and Henderson locations though, silver lining I guess...

I think what really got me was that the south store was the first Nike store in the city...Opened as an outlet in what was then known at the BELTZ Outlet Mall...It even predates Niketown over at the Forum Shops...I’ve been buying stuff at that location since the early 90’s and seeing it as a clearance spot definitely got me...
You are right about everything you said....

We just gotta get used to the fact now coz they won’t be switching it back...

Nike app doing a 3 days of drop.... day 1 is fog and am90s.... and the fog loaded sold out lol what a joke

2EA921E8-4A63-4651-A998-C1EEF8F92178.png
71BAEB40-90FE-4431-9077-E7579E80CCFE.png

You're still very lucky, there isn't a single store here where I live that sells Nike, and you can't drive out.

honestly, clearance stores tend to have more random good deals than normal outlets.

Tanger Glendale AZ
Only things worth below

Jordan 1 high zoom light blue. $175
bulk buyers didn’t know they put those out but small sizes gone.
FOG Mocs pink -$109
Tailwind IV -$55

Hit up the East LA outlet today around 11:30am. No line at all to get in. Everything was pretty much 30-40% off, hash wall was 30% off. Nothing on hash wall really though, besides some PG 4s for $55 after discount. Picked up a pair of Vince’s BB4s for $57 OTD.
A53A5807-5535-446C-AFA3-16AE8D0440FA.jpeg
751EB491-2169-445F-B502-935599221ACC.jpeg

Additional 30% off on the t-shirts
A209A9D8-D1AD-46CE-B096-C23CE9010FC4.jpeg

everyday 15 mins after opening in Elizabeth, NJ.
anything decent with an air max bubble or Jordan gets wiped out. cashiers take over 45 mins to checkout each reseller, wish they had their own line
IMG_20200715_114453.jpg

IMG_20200715_114556.jpg

those look like the same chicks who be at flushing..

7/19 Foxwoods CT

Vapormax 360

silver/black/green $170.00
white/red $150.00
white/volt $150.00

Kyrie N7 on the hashwall scattered sizes $129.99 with 30% off

I ended copping the Air Max 95 black/multicolor that says NIKE AIR on the left shoe $75.00 with additional 30% ended up getting them for $56.00

Clinton CT
All the Nike outlets I been to all of them u gotta wait in line but this one the line wrapped in the parking lot in 100 degree weather LOL!

Air Jordan 3 Animal Print FSR to size 13 $225.00
THey had nothing else

7/20

Jersey Gardens

Jordan 3 Animal Print $225 FSR to size 14 thats the only shoe I saw worth buying.

Tinton Falls

Jordan 3 ANimal Print FSR size 14
Jordan 1 Black/red/white FSR to size 13 $140.00
Lebron 17 black/grey $160 FSR to size 14
Vapormax 360 white/red, white/volt/black, $150

Jackson outlets
Jordan 10 Wings (all star) FSR to size 14 $190.00
Jordan 3 Animal Print FSR size to 13 $225.00
Jordan 1 black/red/white $140.00 FSR to size 14

Hit up the East LA outlet today around 11:30am. No line at all to get in. Everything was pretty much 30-40% off, hash wall was 30% off. Nothing on hash wall really though, besides some PG 4s for $55 after discount. Picked up a pair of Vince’s BB4s for $57 OTD.
A53A5807-5535-446C-AFA3-16AE8D0440FA.jpeg
751EB491-2169-445F-B502-935599221ACC.jpeg

Additional 30% off on the t-shirts
A209A9D8-D1AD-46CE-B096-C23CE9010FC4.jpeg

Those BB4s around 50 after the 30% off or including 30% off.

Houston fam I'm gonna try and stop by Pasadena Tx store today. I'll update if anything good, if they're even open...

Edit: Didn't make it in time today, got held up at a carlot. I'll check tomorrow or Thursday when I go back to sign the papers may even head to Texas city too, it's not too much further out than Pasadena. Friday I'll be around Katy gotta get an MRI from my car accident, so I might check Katy mills this week too if I can make it before they close.

So far only made it to Pasadena store, right before closing on Saturday. Didnt see anything even worth taking pics of. Either they had nothing or resellers had cleared them out by the time I made it there. I'll be back in a week or so. Ill give a better update then.

Last edited:
Saves me a trip to east Los.

How’s clearance in Santa Clarita looking.

I haven’t been to an outlet in over a year now. It’s time to make a return

7/22 WOODBURY COMMONS

They are doing renovations so Nike has moved over by Polo Ralph lauren. They got a big line out front the wait is about an hour. And people jump the line they make someone hold a spot and then they come on the line.
Anyways the whole store is 30% off only things I saw worth buying

Jordan 3 tinker black/grey/white $159.99 or $129.99 with 30% off Fsr to size 13

Lebron 7 Christmas $130.00 FSR to size 13

Lebron 17 Red $160.00

Air max 98 sprite colorway $100
black multicolor thats says NIKE AIR on the side $100

I ended up copping the Air max 98 in the sprite colorway for $72.00 after tax and 30% off

The security guard said the weekends is no good too much people and they shut down the line after a certain time and Woodbury is open 11am to 7pm.

Saves me a trip to east Los.

How’s clearance in Santa Clarita looking.

I haven’t been to an outlet in over a year now. It’s time to make a return

I haven't been back since they reopened last month (mostly old stock when they had to close down) and most of the good shoes had been gone after the first day. I was planning to go back this weekend to see what they restocked.

Back
Top Bottom