OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick update:    no more KDs for $45 at the ontario mills ca outlet.  as of yesterday at least.  

I can confirm I took the last pair n it was a 8.5..went to the block n exchange for my size 13 n guess wat they was $44.97...who would've thought lol...

In Vegas for a few days on business, but I occasionally have free time in mornings. Which Nike store out here is the best to go to?

In Vegas for a few days on business, but I occasionally have free time in mornings. Which Nike store out here is the best to go to?

There are three. North for occasional high ticket items and inconsistent steals, south for the best overall selection of quality and prices, or Henderson for lower end but also usually very cheap/heavily discounted stuff.

One per transaction per day. But if you can get the associate to let use multiple it can be done.

That's a negative on that I was told that there's a red flag wen they add multiple surveys...so they said just ask to separate each transactions on how many surveys u have and use it accordingly...I've done it everywhere Long Beach block Ontario San Leandro Livermore tejon...that's ur best bet...

That's a negative on that I was told that there's a red flag wen they add multiple surveys...so they said just ask to separate each transactions on how many surveys u have and use it accordingly...I've done it everywhere Long Beach block Ontario San Leandro Livermore tejon...that's ur best bet...

They can get in trouble but you can stack if you find the right associate

They can get in trouble but you can stack if you find the right associate

U rather get them in trouble?!? That's y it screws it for ppl like us that r trying to avoid a situation....

Each survey u do is obviously specified so once they stack that surveys..the screen doesn't say it but the inmoment ppl kno wats goin down...

U rather get them in trouble?!? That's y it screws it for ppl like us that r trying to avoid a situation....

Each survey u do is obviously specified so once they stack that surveys..the screen doesn't say it but the inmoment ppl kno wats goin down...

Avoid a situation? You're paranoid.

Last edited:
No just stating facts bro...I have higher ups that warned me about abusing the surveys....take it for wat it's worth...but being honest n up front to the cashier that u have multiple surveys and would like to have separate transactions can avoid red flags and get more surveys to fill out...

No just stating facts bro...I have higher ups that warned me about abusing the surveys....take it for wat it's worth...but being honest n up front to the cashier that u have multiple surveys and would like to have separate transactions can avoid red flags and get more surveys to fill out...

Most cashiers are quite fine with doing separate transactions if you're up front about what you're trying to do and it help us customers keep saving money. As I for one LOVE getting the $10 promo (even the $5 was still nice) and it helps me buy more than I probably normally would as I know I have some to use and will get another when buying stuff.. Nike doesn't have to give this FREE money out and I don't know of too many other retailers that do anything like it, so it would be in our best interest to not abuse the system and have it taken away..

Most cashiers are quite fine with doing separate transactions if you're up front about what you're trying to do and it help us customers keep saving money. As I for one LOVE getting the $10 promo (even the $5 was still nice) and it helps me buy more than I probably normally would as I know I have some to use and will get another when buying stuff.. Nike doesn't have to give this FREE money out and I don't know of too many other retailers that do anything like it, so it would be in our best interest to not abuse the system and have it taken away..

That's wat I'm saying big boss...where already screwed that we can't do phone orders cuz I would've jumped on the $45 kobe ad...but sometime u come up with pairs like these for $22
View media item 2489818I'm just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom