***OFFICIAL JULY PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My '01 Black Cement's finally came in yesterday :pimp:

xq911.jpg

And my July pick ups, for the month.

1zougdz.jpg

Have a good one, NT :nthat:

forgot to rotate. oh well. last week in pickups. my pockets drying up quick
laser iv's 260
xiii's 60
black cements 125
true blues 140
2cpox84.jpg

Its sad but ive made it a bad habbit that after every major release that catches my interest and I fail miserably I always end up buying some AF1s lol after missing out on supremes online I had to get my fixed so ordered some kicks from Footlocker........................................the sad thing is I ended up caving and purchasing from re-seller online on ebay so now my pockets full of lint

kobeoverbron - Nice inline AZK Vs up there. I have no idea why I never picked those up. I'm trying to back track and pick up some Vs that I first passed on. After the atrocious VIIs, I'm realizing that the Vs are probably my favorite in the Kobe line (in terms of performance).

imxedward - MLK IVs...:smokin

Dope Woven Gatos, Jay Jetson617! I would love to get a pair in the Baroque Brown color; NSW executed these well.

Atmos and National Geographic Japanese photographer collabo the endangered Species pack...the snub nosed golden monkey...good look from a fellow Bostonian

@verdennuggets... the pack came out in 2009 it's hard to find pairs I'm shocked I found these and the dude was from Boston also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom