***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme x Comme des Garcons x Vans

Nike SB Dunks x Supreme comes thursday, Oly 7's wed. Will post pics...

Last edited:
Thanx chiva1908

Today Penny II

yo,

so i'm not sure what happened to my post count, or signature for that matter. (this is my first time on the new NT and have been outta town since last week. i needed a vacation to get rid of all the BS. but the new site looks good). but anyways, i wanted to come in here and make a quick thank you (i think i owe it to you guys, at the end of the day y'all are my fam. i'm not gonna let a couple lame dudes ruin my experience on here) so I am basically posting to say thanks for all the support and love i got. bunch'a PM's and texts and emails from fam saying they got my back. i appreciate it. also, i have taken some of your guys' advice and from now on, i will only be posting in the WDYWT from the neck down, cuz i guess some people were offended by me posting my whole body (no frank ocean). the thing is, i just take pics on my way out and don't think twice about it. i come in here for the fits, 'cuz i am interested in fashion (no frank ocean). so, i guess in conclusion, what i'm trying to say is that i'm back and i'm gonna try to avoid the drama. 

peace

good to hear proto (no frank ocean)

anyway... wore these this morning to go with wifey to some appts.

Last edited:
OK i don't no what just happened to my post and i don't no why i cant log in under my old name i had to create a new account so i lost all of my post counts, anyway nice fits everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom