***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by theLwerd

honestly speaking though, I have never seen anyone say "you can shut the thread down now
wink.gif
" after posting the said shoes. have you?

no, he was obviously feeling himself and being a lil' cocky, tho it was also prolly kinda tongue in cheek (but let me say some s%#t like that and lord knows, there would be pages upon pages on it
laugh.gif
)...

but ya can't do that around here, it opens up the flood gates of hate.

nearly everyone on here is just scouring, looking for reasons to clown on someone, like it's their job.

that being said, y'all didn't even really go in on him, so i don't quite understand why he's being so sensitive...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

honestly speaking though, I have never seen anyone say "you can shut the thread down now
wink.gif

no, he was obviously feeling himself and being a lil' cocky, tho it was also prolly kinda tongue in cheek (but let me say some s%#t like that and lord knows, there would be pages upon pages on it
laugh.gif
)...

nearly everyone on here is just scouring, looking for reasons to clown on someone, like it's their job.

that being said, y'all didn't even really go in on him, so i don't quite understand why he's being so sensitive...

right because YOU know Dan well enough and have been around here FOREVER to know what it is he means.....

The dude is humble, all you bama's need to grow a set and let the man live, I think that the mods should make this thread a picture only thread so we can get rid of the jibber jabber(just like what it is i am posting now) it makes NT a complete and total trash hole.

Edit: Glad I could also help you get to the top of the next page to post your most recent fit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Of all the guys on NT, y'all are really gonna crack on Trydan? Seriously? Dude is one of the most laid back, genuine, and knowledgeable guys on here. Not to mention the fact that he posts something different rather than the latest sheep shoe we've seen multiple times in the last two pages. And if you can't realize sarcasm/satire when you read it, that's your problem. Hopefully he realizes there are people on here who appreciate his posts.

And if you don't think he has anything noteworthy, take a moment and click on his collection link in his sig. Then you can browse through all the OGs of models Nike will retro eventually that you'll then go crazy over and overpay for once you are convinced by some self-appointed celebrity or girl jean wearing dude with a nice camera.Note: this isn't completely directed at any one individual. Not the first time it's happened either. Just taking up for a guy who's too polite to take up for himself. /rant
indifferent.gif

The sensitivity is strong in this one. 

All anyone said was that his WDYWT wasn't enough to "shut the thread down." 

And Trydan, were you really so upset that you had to remove your post? Literally nothing any of these dudes said was that bad.
yet yeezys, or some south beach lebrons or _____ <---insert any other of the many over hyped ugly shoes here are enough to shut it down...

Trydan, dont sweat it man.

I am another that look forward to your posts, especially in the wdywt. I like a lot of the newer stuff, but I grew up in the 90s, and love seeing the vintage (or even retros of the good 90s stuff).

Dont let the youngins get to you. They dont know any better... what do you expect, they listen to soulja boy and wear their sisters jeans.

All this from some dudes sarcastic response to Trydans posting. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

wink.gif

laugh.gif
)...

right because YOU know Dan well enough and have been around here FOREVER to know what it is he means.....

He is probably just sick of the hypebeast children like yourself that think they are so cool and hip because they have the newest and coolest shoes that everyone is sucking D to get. I will say you have a more "diverse" collection, and aren't all about the hype for everything, though IMO some things you are.

The dude is humble, all you bama's need to grow a set and let the man live, I think that the mods should make this thread a picture only thread so we can get rid of the jibber jabber(just like what it is i am posting now) it makes NT a complete and total trash hole.

Edit: Glad I could also help you get to the top of the next page to post your most recent fit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

wink.gif

laugh.gif
)...

wink.gif

ha! i wasn't even gonna post a fit today, smarty pants.
laugh.gif

of course my response is what got you to reply... i was supporting and defending him. just stop.
indifferent.gif

but you love to follow me around here now... you stay on my tip... must taste good.

you're the new president of my fan club. congrats!
wink.gif

I would vote to make this thread pics only for sure....some of ya'll are the worst.

Moving right along. Today - 1994 Nike Air Fly

Yesterday, for those of you that asked, 1992 Nike Air Sonic Flight High

Its just the internet guys, you can always turn it off and walk away. Or in the immortal words of George Washington, "aint no thang"

Can wait for Nowitz to chime in and pick a side he feels has the most leverage! Yah!

Thx for re-posting those Sonics Trydan -been looking for the White/Royal Blue pair for about 5 yrs now without luck 
frown.gif

Dope Air Flys too!

Originally Posted by Trydan

Moving right along. Today - 1994 Nike Air Fly

Oh dear GOD!  Love those things.  Had the black/navy colorway, but always wanted those black/red/white ones.  
eek.gif

I enjoyed larrivees post. As a member of the fam his word should have been the last.

Today:

You may now shut this thread down...

Bawahahahaaaaa

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I would vote to make this thread pics only for sure....some of ya'll are the worst.

Protos key board would greatly thank you if your idea became reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom