OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by airberg

^nice, those are the ones coming out this year right?
yup.
what is this WDYWT.com thing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by T21D

Today beer/water/and frapp stained after the 2nd goal from the USA squad
My USA am1s took a beating as well, but well worth it. Heck of a match this morning.

robbed of a goal but a dumb ref. what sort of foul did he see? someone should check his bank account and see if he all of a sudden got "extra" money deposited. lol

My USA am1s took a beating as well, but well worth it. Heck of a match this morning.

yup...what a come back...they should have won but instead for robbed by a stupid ref. someone needs to check his bank account and see if "extra" money was deposited lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yup...what a come back...they should have won but instead for robbed by a stupid ref. someone needs to check his bank account and see if "extra" money was deposited lol
was watchin the game and fell asleep
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I seen the first goal and was upset we were loosin early ...glad we came away with the win/tie

modz, sneakermane, Eli
pimp.gif
dope stuff guys
nice cardigan pharo!
yesterday
4712662561_b7b35facbe.jpg
4712662613_aedbcf46a6.jpg

today to check out my new toy!
4713301252_469ed003db.jpg

btw safari 5 and yuku do not get along. i had to get firefox again just to load the pics right

Ontime for once! 6.18.10: No nikes

Def Jux trucker cap - one of my first online purchases in high school — haven’t worn this since 02/03. Some random tribal flats that haven’t seen the light of day since last spring. The rest of the outfit: long off-white tank, chunky white ethnic ring, selvage levis, DIY floral circle scarf I made, thrifted woven pattern belt, and a red/salmon feather necklace.

1cb3492054937df18b3c31c90bc6df9184da44.jpg

Sneakermane: Dope Grape5s, Sir!

Pareng Chris: I'm sleepin on 97s. I think I want a pair now lol

James: Comets!!! My favorite 95 of all time. ILLY!

SO: Lovely fit, Ma'am!

Day 6 of Marathon training (SF). I ran the whole course and a little more, 27M in Vomero4s. 27M is the most I've ever my in my life (26.2 was the most until today)

14jp6yo.jpg

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

modz, sneakermane, Eli
pimp.gif
dope stuff guys
nice cardigan pharo!
yesterday

today to check out my new toy!

btw safari 5 and yuku do not get along. i had to get firefox again just to load the pics right
thanks. 
nice kicks btw.

Back
Top Bottom