OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Are those retro pro strongs even suppose to be the same colorway? I know quality is gonna be garbage compared to the OG's, but I'm pretty sure that retro pair you have is meant to be a different colorway. Aside from all the other differences the green isn't even the same color. I still don't understand how most of you dudes still buy anything JB knowing damn well what kind of quality you're gonna get. I love jays, but I'm not shelling out that much money just to end up complaining about them. That's why I haven't bought anything since the metallic V's. I'm not even talking about you Trydan cause I know a pair of og pro strongs in good wearable condition are hard to come by, but just in general. +$*+ is just crazy man. I still can't believe what they did to the cherry 12s man. Just turrrble.

PlaybaLL im from CT gotta show you some love my dude, and to be honest allstar kobes dont look that bad in the pic and yes I too am a celtics fan

forgot i had these. wore them one last time before i decide to sell them

388910541.jpg

Well... Scratch another one off my list
tired.gif
  I was really looking forward to those Jumpmans too.  Why in God's name did they change the tongue color to black??

Yesterday afternoon to go on a date,

American Apparel Cardigan,
Ralph lauren,
Levi 511 custom, Un-Ds'ed XX2
:up:

Today,

American Apparel Hoodie,
In4mation tee,
Levi 511 custom, XIV,

Red Forever.....

Lot of nice fits over the last few pages
pimp.gif

Lexflex, that's a sick rotation sir!
& the Oranje AMs really pop!

Past couple of days...
4726913535_37be03650c.jpg

4724416214_a5a32054bc.jpg

Originally Posted by pharO

who paid for the meal, you or Ty?

Spoiler [+]
all in fun, just kidding... before Ty gets on the podium then posts a url to buy them

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by pharO

who paid for the meal, you or Ty?

Spoiler [+]
all in fun, just kidding... before Ty gets on the podium then posts a url to buy them

cool.
whatever man,..I'll just keep doing my thing..

and you keep doing you.

Whatever your doing, i hope your being successful at it..

Its all love.

pimp.gif

Nice Air Max lights up there.

Back
Top Bottom