OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Originally Posted by never wear them

And fake or not.... Game 7 will be real.

I was saying that at halftime of game 1. "This !%%% fixed... only real game is gonna be game 7." Watch what happens tomorrow.
i agree. somebody made a ton of money 
laugh.gif

YO! ^ Bruh... I meant to holla at you. Got package last Saturday. Hopped in the whip, pop cd in... nothing.

Cracked straight through. Both discs.
frown.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Bruh... I meant to holla at you. Got package last Saturday. Hopped in the whip, pop cd in... nothing.

Cracked straight through. Both discs.
frown.gif

DF!!!
damn usps 
laugh.gif

imma resend them in jewel cases. should be a week 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Stuntman Mike wrote:

SelectaClutchStar wrote:

Pulled these out today to get over the hump
air zoom jst's? 
eek.gif

Yep!  Now if I can find another pair to stock, the world will be right!!!...lol.

Are those Michael Johnson signature.  That 200m and 400m dude from years back.  Or maybe it was 400m/800m, i forgoet.

How do u forget somn like that?
200/ 400 btw

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Good stuff NT.

Wore one of my favorite kicks today.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trying to get up the balls to undeadstock mine...
sick.gif
You better pick a PERFECT day, I'd be scared to UNDS them too, but if I paid a ton for them I'd have to 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

^^plus they are built like tanks, you can wear them a good 5x's before they will show any wear, what are you waiting on proto

yeah, that leather is some of the nicest stuff i've seen nike produce... smells mad good too...

i did pay thru the nose for 'em so it's not easy to just unDS 'em... gotta be a lil' bit of a special occasion at least... then after that it's much easier.
laugh.gif
as nice as that leather is tho, i'm sure it doesn't take much for it to get scratched. thank god i'm in the dj booth the majority of the night, i might black the f out on someone if they stepped on 'em...
mad.gif

i'm kinda looking for a 2nd used pair to wear so i can keep these DS. same thing with my DS tiffs... the supremes are size 12 and gonna be snug, so i'm lookin' for a 13, but i've never seen a single one anywhere... gonna have to suck it up and throw on some thin socks and lace 'em mega loose i guess...
eyes.gif

nice tiffs ant!!!

size 13 is rare apparently. trying to keep mine DS so i found a buy it now on feebay the other night for a used pair for only $265 shipped. pm'd a sb head over on iss to pc/lc 'em, go to bed, and this idiot posts the link and his pc/lc determination on the pc thread and i wake up the next day and they're gone.
smh.gif
he's like, "you shoulda warned me, just following the rules"... i'm like dude, if i wasn't trying to keep it on the low i woulda just posted it in the thread instead of pm'ing you... ya just know someone saw it in the thread and jumped on 'em...
mad.gif

oh well, not meant to be. they were a lil' more beat than i'd prefer anyways...

Kuya Mic: DOP Family WDYWT pic!

DNR & adobo: Crisp pics!

530: CLEAN Omegas! Nice lace swap too!

2s6tv9w.jpg

LunarTrainers to run 16M for Day 5 of Marathon Training (SF). I ran M12-M20 of the course and back the same route. I love these so much that I think I'll purchase a different cw to preserve these! lol

Back
Top Bottom