OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in here by the portland mlk, oregon store? need a pair of am1s but theyre not doing phone orders anymore since they shipped their max # of 5 or something. never heard of that! :/

Looooongggg time lurker on the roshe forum. Just got hip to the outlet thread few days ago. Hopefully this post is helpful for someone. I was able to get the kd V n7s for 75 after tax and shipping from the chandler Az outlet. Got lucky, because they accepted the 30 percent off through the phone!

Following stores have them in stock though.
Sawgrass 954 837 0329 $?
Okc 405 495 5935 $?
Chandler 480 639 1780 $90 ask them if they'll hook it up with the discount
Albertville 763 497 3888 $120

Green revis' for anyone looking $60
Queenstown 410 827 4982
Woodbury 845 928 8838
Celebration 407 397 1979
Jersey gardens 908 629 9171

Woodbury Commons in NY

Notables (with FSR):

Lunar Flyknit 1 - Purple/Black and Elec Green/White - $129
Air Force 180 Mid "Glow" - $100 + 30% off
Air Force 180 Mid "White/Red" - $100 + 30% off
Zoom Revis "Jets" - $60
KD V N7 - $120 (saw 11 and up only)
Kukini Free (Blue/Neon) - $35 + 30% off
Air Max 1 PRM (Sail/Black) - $79.99 + 30% off
Air Max 1 Essential (Black/White/Blue) - $79.99 + 30% off

Woodbury Commons in NY

Notables (with FSR):

Lunar Flyknit 1 - Purple/Black and Elec Green/White - $129
Air Force 180 Mid "Glow" - $100 + 30% off
Air Force 180 Mid "White/Red" - $100 + 30% off
Zoom Revis "Jets" - $60
KD V N7 - $120 (saw 11 and up only)
Kukini Free (Blue/Neon) - $35 + 30% off
Air Max 1 PRM (Sail/Black) - $79.99 + 30% off
Air Max 1 Essential (Black/White/Blue) - $79.99 + 30% off
Are the air max 1 essentials the royal blues?
View media item 465531

I tried but they wouldn't give me 30% off

They originally weren't giving it, the guy on the phone said only hash wall is 30% off. I asked him to ask someone else and he came back saying they are actually 30% off.

This store is not used to phone orders. I had to tell them how to process the order. Spoke with 3 people and took 25 minutes to place an order.

They originally weren't giving it, the guy on the phone said only hash wall is 30% off. I asked him to ask someone else and he came back saying they are actually 30% off.

This store is not used to phone orders. I had to tell them how to process the order. Spoke with 3 people and took 25 minutes to place an order.
To place a phone order you just give your credit card number right?

The 30% off is instore only. Anyone have luck with is over the phone?
so i called chandler outlet in arizona.  they said they are not doing 30% off for the kobe, n7, zoom rookies.    Sucks, they are the only shoes I wanted!

Anyone want to help out a Canadian? Heading down to Waterville, Maine for a basketball tourney this Thursday and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to go find some deals? Also going down to another tourney in LV from July 17-21, any of you guys know of any good outlets near UNLV?

Anyone want to help out a Canadian? Heading down to Waterville, Maine for a basketball tourney this Thursday and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to go find some deals? Also going down to another tourney in LV from July 17-21, any of you guys know of any good outlets near UNLV?
Vegas has two outlets

I called back and tried again and got the 30%

Damn, I'm heated... called Chandler AZ outlet earlier today for the Kobes (shoutout CoOrdinate on the info) and put gave them my credit card and stuff assuming I was gettting the 30% off, but when I asked he said I wasn't, went through on the order anyway because I wanted them. 
embarassed.gif
 Has anyone tried to call an outlet to try to get a price adjustment on a phone order? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I called earlier they told me no. What's up with this flip flop bs. Just wanted the rookies.

I called earlier they told me no. What's up with this flip flop bs. Just wanted the rookies.
how much were the rookies btw? i didn't see the price on the picture above. I was thinking about getting those while i ordered my n7s from there

I think possibly a reason why they dont wanna honor the 30% is they got bombarded with calls, and now the deal is on sneakersteal, but be persistent, i personally was able to get through and place order for the zoom rookie with the 30% off, but this was yesterday, before the sneakersteal post

Last edited:
Yeah, then tell them your address and etc. Make sure you ask for a tracking number and you can request to make sure your pair hasn't been tried on yet.

I've never asked for a pair that hasn't been tried on. I hope mines aren't tried on. Will remember this for my next outlet order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom