OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice to have your buddies hook you up with that kind of stuff.  
wink.gif
smokin.gif

San Leandro

Here is another quickie...

Still some Roshe Run Woven (all black) available at $49.99

Roshe Run Trail sz 10 (1 pair)

Saw KD V Area 72 in size 6Y

Air Turf Jets '97 (all silver ones)

AM 95 EM Honolulu (saw one)

AM 97 OG size 8.5 (2 pairs)

Hyperdunks (lots of them) in the sports kit box but the sports kit sold seperately

More 2012 Jordan (3 tier boxes) the grey/volt colorways...marked at $89.99 unless they marked it down like the blue version last week

1 pair of red flyposites in size 9.5 $79.99

Kobe VII Supreme (white/black/blue) 2 pairs in sz 10.5...for 69.99...most likely gone, has included inserts

Free Run +2 EXT all black sz 10.5

AM1 ALL BLACK suede premium sz 11

then the others that I've mentioned in my previous thread

They had some Gyakusou x Undercover Jackets..I copped a pair for $89.99 ...MSRP $350. Size LARGEs and XL

Last edited:
Just a small rant here.......  haven't been to any outlet in a minute, but was near one yesterday so decided to stop in.  Not only did they have NOTHING worth ANYTHING, but the prices are ridiculous.  A couple of AM 1's caught my eye (Pimentos and black suede premiums), but the price was higher than Finish Line sale/clearance prices!  Those GITD 180's were there... for $99.99!  Some Mercurial Vapor soccer cleats (not Superflys) ... for $199.99!  Are you kidding me??  What happened to the days when I picked up the MV soccer cleats for $49.99, and there were lots of good shoes for $49, $59 and $69. SMH at Nike...........     

Just a small rant here.......  haven't been to any outlet in a minute, but was near one yesterday so decided to stop in.  Not only did they have NOTHING worth ANYTHING, but the prices are ridiculous.  A couple of AM 1's caught my eye (Pimentos and black suede premiums), but the price was higher than Finish Line sale/clearance prices!  Those GITD 180's were there... for $99.99!  Some Mercurial Vapor soccer cleats (not Superflys) ... for $199.99!  Are you kidding me??  What happened to the days when I picked up the MV soccer cleats for $49.99, and there were lots of good shoes for $49, $59 and $69. SMH at Nike...........     

I totally understand what you're saying. Nike outlet stores are run like retail locations now. But there's deals to be had if u know where to look

The Ross by my work has a few pairs of blackout lebron IX. Looks like one pair each in sizes 8-10 1/2 $59.99

Knew about the GITD for sometime now my friend. I'm not here to make it hard on others to order kicks It's something I started to help people get good deals and it's grown a ton. Another thing you should know NIKETALK gets way more traffic than me so at times people who lurk and spread the info will do the job just as well as me posting.

http://www.sneakersteal.com

Last edited:
Allen Premium Outlets today:

Lebron 9 blackouts FSR up to 11.5 $99.99

KD V N7 FSR (full price)

Bought a pair of white/blk 2012 Hyperfuse' a week or two ago at the Camarillo Outlets. Just got back from hooping in them, the part where the tongue and the shoe connect towards the forefoot left me with mild cuts on both my middle toes. Theres also a bloodstain on the Fuse toe box to prove it. However, I threw away the box because it was in bad shape, I found it in the clearance rack. But I have the receipt, think they'll let me return it? I know I can call and ask tomorrow, but just want to know if anyone had any return issues without having their box.

Last edited:
Bought a pair of white/blk 2012 Hyperfuse' a week or two ago at the Camarillo Outlets. Just got back from hooping in them, the part where the tongue and the shoe connect towards the forefoot left me with mild cuts on both my middle toes. Theres also a bloodstain on the Fuse toe box to prove it. However, I threw away the box because it was in bad shape, I found it in the clearance rack. But I have the receipt, think they'll let me return it? I know I can call and ask tomorrow, but just want to know if anyone had any return issues without having their box.
I doubt you'll be able to return a bloodstained worn pair of kicks. Maybe if there was a part sticking out that WASN'T supposed to and you cut yourself that way, yea you'd get a refund. But having worn them and you just finding them uncomfortable and them causing blisters and such is something that i think nike doesn't honor for returns.

Knew about the GITD for sometime now my friend. I'm not here to make it hard on others to order kicks It's something I started to help people get good deals and it's grown a ton. Another thing you should know NIKETALK gets way more traffic than me so at times people who lurk and spread the info will do the job just as well as me posting.

http://www.sneakersteal.com

Last edited:
Late post but the Vacaville nike outlet had the Duncan foamposite fsr for 100 and penny v tiger fsr for 120. Picked up the black and orange/red revis for 70, that too was a fsr. Not too many gems but I was really only looking for training shoes anyway. Also noticed they had quite a few pairs of the son of mars and jordan 2012 behind counter for 110 each I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom