OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only discounted the dunk man's and HTC at my FOOTLOCKER to $149. Hopefully this $80 prove reaches us soon

I went to the Nike Factory Store in Orange today. No additional 20% off mens shoes. They didn't even have any additional discount on the hash wall. They did have a Kobe 8 Year of the Horse size 11 for $1 under retail on the hash. Total waste of time and gas.

If there's any NT members in Hawaii..
Check out Ross, apparently someone found a pair of DB 5s..

That's fake , or he put the ross tag. I saw the picture too.

Tbh they look fake. I know y'all gonna say Ross can't sell fakes, but they can. Human error is always accountable

I knew they looked off but I can't tell. Ross doesn't sell fakes. I think people buy a shoe and return a fake pair that person had. A couple of months ago some person found fake all black Yeezys at a Ross. Now unless other people find them around then that's a different story.
View media item 1028399

Last edited:
Ross sells some sketchy stuff. Almost all of the Nikes I've seen there are either used or they just look off (more than normal b-grades). I've never left a Ross store happy or not feeling totally grossed out. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold knockoffs.

Ross sells some sketchy stuff. Almost all of the Nikes I've seen there are either used or they just look off (more than normal b-grades). I've never left a Ross store happy or not feeling totally grossed out. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold knockoffs.
Different ross stores vary I guess cause my local ross full of vans and converse I would be suprised if a pair of db 5's showed up but ross is known for getting their hands on the weirdest things ever I doubt they're knockoffs though

Yeah I couldn't even comprehend how it would end up there considering they sold out in seconds. Much less even sitting around and able to be sent to Ross. Even if B, C, D, X Y Z grade nike would have sent them to the outlets.

IG fame. The page gets hits, followers, etc. 

Same premise of lames posting pictures of rare shoes at Nike outlets. End of the day, they're all lames.

If anything it was something someone returned.

Ross woudnt sell knock off, since its illegal an the company could get sued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom